2.31 | Who You Gonna Call?

Capítulo XXXI- ¿A Quien Vas a Llamar?

     As the day went by, the hints of guilt started adding up. At first, Patience was on board for scaring Trent and especially since Leo said they'd scare him once. It was the end of the day and Patience felt like a bully. Chase began to sense Patience's hesitation after third period, Leo and Adam were blinded by it because of the fun they were having.

     Trent stood by his locker unsure whether to open it or not. "Check it out," Leo grinned. "He's afraid to open his locker."

     "Ugh, so am I. My dirty gym clothes have been in there for a month," Adam shivered. Chase, Leo, and Patience grimaced.

     Trent retracted his hand from his locker. "Hey, watch this," Leo dropped his book.

     Startled, Trent jumped. His eyes were filled with terror glancing around, "Ah! Why are you coming after me, ghost? Is it 'cause I'm a bully? I can change! I'm nice to my rabbit."

     The students in the hall laughed. Patience frowned, "Okay, I think that's enough, Leo. We're traumatizing him."

     Chase agreed, "We've been torturing him all day."

     Leo's eyebrows rose, "One day? He's been bullying us for years. So, cancel your Christmas plans, guys, we're working."

     "Look at him," Chase motioned to Trent. He hugged his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth in the corner. "We scared him so badly he's a shell of a man."

     "Fine!" Leo pouted. They trekked to Trent and Leo kneeled beside him, tapping his shoulder.

     Trent whipped around, "I'm not in a fetal position, you are!"

     Patience's shoulders slumped. "Look, Trent, the lockers moving, it wasn't a ghost, it was us messing with you," Leo confronted him.

     "I know what I saw. No way that was you," Trent slowly stood up.

     Patience's mouth twisted, "He's telling the truth, we messed with you to get back at you for messing with Leo."

     Chase said, "Ghosts aren't real."

     "Right." Adam added, "Neither are unicorns, leprechauns, or those grapes on top of the deli counter. Trust me on that." The group glanced back at Adam perplexed.

     Trent's eyes widened like saucers, "Oh yeah? If ghosts aren't real, then why is that doing that?" he pointed at the circular bench in the hall, it moved around in uncoordinated directions.

     Patience backed up against the lockers. Chase furrowed his eyebrows, "I- Do not know."

     "Ghost!" Trent yelled, sprinting away.