3.18 | Disclosure

Capitulo XVIII- Divulgar

Chase Davenport is known as the smartest man in the world. He knows how to calculate any equation, list the first 10,000 digits in pi and ongoing, read binary code, fix up or make better tech with his hands. The point was he knew a lot of things. But the one thing he didn't know about was relationships.

This bothered him because knowledge is all he's ever known and now he isn't able to calculate or fix it. No matter how many times he pictured the outcome of confessing his feelings for the girl he likes, he could never calculate or fix Patience's feelings.

And to make matters worse, he doesn't know what her feelings towards him were.

Patience was naturally a kind soul and that's what he liked a lot about her. Every time Patience would step into the room, her bright smile seemed to light up the room. As cheesy as it sounded, it was true.

Though one problem about her natural kindness was that Chase couldn't tell if she was being kind to him or if she liked him. The signs of mixed signals messed with his head and Chase often psyched himself out.

Not to mention he was sometimes tongue-tied whenever she entered the room. Or whenever he entered the room, his eyes would always land on her and he couldn't help it.

Patience Valmorida has struggled with love since her sixth-grade boyfriend. Well, she wasn't sure she could count that as a relationship, it only lasted about a week before they broke it off because of its awkward nature.

But Patience does count her girlfriend she met the summer of eighth grade, Reya. They met at summer camp and their unintentional flirting blossomed to actual feelings. Patience and Reya dated for a few months after realizing long-distance relationships were a little difficult if you always had to have your parents drive you everywhere.

The nights filled with conversations on the phone decreased and over time they would sometimes take a day or two to respond. Until they decided to break up and just be friends. The last day Patience heard of her was the 18th of March.

And the most recent failed attempt at love was the 9th-grade girls ask guys dance but everyone knows how that went.

Later that year, Patience met the Davenports, and over time, she realized she had feelings for Chase Davenport. Patience had no idea where those feelings came from but she didn't deny them...

Or hide them. Everyone saw her looking for Chase in a room, found a way to get close/touch him, and constantly boost his mood up.

Chase had asked to meet Patience outside on the balcony. The past couple of days have been an entire mess and he needed to talk to her. He wasn't the only one though, she wanted to talk to him too.

Patience closed the balcony's glass door behind her. Chase turned to a smiling Patience, her contagious smile caught on to him. His lips turned up, "Hey, Patience."