3.32 | Nationwide Blackout

Capítulo XXXII- Apagón Nacional

      Patience knew what her emotions were all the time. No matter if they were sad, happy, fear, or anger she let it be, especially, if they were anything but happy. She never did try and cheer herself up when she was in a mood because it was something important to express. Because to her without feeling any of those, she wouldn't know what happiness was and enjoy those moments. Without a sad moment, you wouldn't know what happiness was and without a happy moment, you wouldn't know what sadness was.

     There are times where it is better to let things out than bottle them up until you burst. That could lead to a number of actions whether it'd be yelling, silently crying, or harshly crying into her hands. And she has yet to learn.

     Right now a mixture of anger, disappointment, and sadness stirred in her. Adam, Bree, nor Chase listened to her when she told them not to bring the camera crew. Patience knew that fame was difficult to deal with, but putting other people in danger just to prove to the world how things work when they're on missions did not sit well with her.

     Patience pulled up the live show on her Davenport Industries tablet, it was propped against one flower pot as she listened to Adam, Bree, and Chase through the comm set. Chase rose his hand and deepened his voice, "All right, listen up, bionic subordinates. Here's my plan. Bree, use your super-speed to see if the power surge has spread to any other towers."

     Bree's eyebrows pinched together, resting her hands on her hips, "Oh, I get it. You just want me off-camera."

     "I want you to follow orders. Adam, you can stand over there since there's nothing to lift or hit."

     Adam chuckled, "Oh, Chase, with you around, there's always something to hit." He grunted as his fist struck Chase.

     Chase groaned, rubbing his shoulder, "Ow!" Adam stalked off to the side as Bree smiled in the background.

     Patience pinched her fingers, displaying a 3-D model of the transformer. It hovered above her desk and she zoomed in on the notes beside it. "Guys, focus on the mission. That transformer could explode any second."

     "Don't worry, Patience. Fixing an electrical transformer is a walk in the park." Chase stared straight into the camera with a smug expression, "I just spoke to Patience through my comm set. She's our mission specialist back at our lab and my amazing girlfriend." Patience's cheeks burned and her lips pursed as he emphasized the word girlfriend. "I'll just use my molecular kinesis to stabilize it. That's right, folks, mission leader!" he winked.

     Adam popped up in front of the camera again, Bree stepped closer to it. "Now, get ready, everybody, this is where he touches his temple!" he touched the side of his forehead. Bree joined him as they mocked Chase, "Oooo."