2.24 | Triton App

Capítulo XXIV- Aplicación Tritón

     Marcus picked up Patience. He gripped on the back of her knees. Her arms dangled, slighting swinging left to right as she was on his shoulder. Douglas already had the metal operation table set on the other side of the room, nearby Marcus's capsule. Marcus strapped her onto the table.

     "What are you doing to my daughter!" Dante stepped forward, his hands nearly touched the bars. Dante and Donald had been locked in a cell for hours and Douglas hadn't given them a straight answer to why he kidnapped Dante and what they wanted with Patience.

     "Well, at first I needed her to keep quiet if you know what I mean, but then why waste great potential when I could add her to my bionic army. I've been watching your every move since the beginning, I knew she wouldn't agree to it. So I have you," Douglas pointed at Dante. "Plus I don't need missing flyers posted by you."

     "If you harm her-"

     "Oh, relax, I'm just gonna make her a custom bionic chip, implant it, and control her for the rest of her life." Douglas trekked away from them and typed into his computer. "In the meanwhile, When I press this," he held a small remote, "it'll activate your Triton app. Then I'll control you. Permanently," he pointed at Adam, Bree, and Chase.

     "No!"

     "Stop!"

     "Do Chase first!"

     Douglas pressed the button, the three bionic siblings grew closer together wincing and grunting. He pressed it again and they squinted their eyes, hiding away. Douglas lifted his leg and pointed the remote at them. Adam, Bree, and Chase squished together, grunting once more.

     Douglas fumed, "Marcus, did you put batteries in this thing!"

     "Ha! I went in their chips and put a block on your app a long time ago! Oh, it is so good watching you eat it!" During Donald's dance, his elbow struck the cage, "Ow!"

     "Very clever, Donny. But, I'll get around it," Douglas punched the keys on the keyboard, "I've always been a better programmer than you!" Douglas rose from his chair, "There, see? Only eight minutes till my cypher key decrypts your amateur block and activates the Triton app! What are you gonna do? Call Mommy? If you do, don't tell her I'm alive."

     Douglas and Marcus left the lab. Dante glanced at Patience knocked out on the operation table. He lowered his head. One of the worst things a father could feel is the helpless feeling of seeing their kid in the most trouble and they can't do anything to fix it.

     "Don't worry, Mr. Valmorida. We'll get out of here and get you two into safety," Chase grabbed Dante's attention.

     Dante looked down at the fifteen-year-old, "How?" he glanced at the clock on Douglas's desk, "You have seven minutes before the triton app is enabled."