2.3 | Unattainable

Capítulo III- Inalcanzable

     Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and Patience strolled down the stairs laughing at a joke Leo said. However, they all let out groans as Principal Perry stopped them, "Not so fast!" she jogged down the stairs, "You three missed school yesterday. Not that I didn't enjoy it. But it's been happening too much lately. Look at this attendance report."

     Chase glanced down at the report, "You still keep paper records? You know, we have computers now also indoor plumbing and fire."

     Principal Perry glared at him, "Do you really wanna poke the bear."

     "Do you really wanna use that analogy?" Leo leaned towards Perry.

     Patience nudged his side. "I'm sorry about-"

     "Zip it, perky."

     Patience stepped back and said, "Yes, ma'am."

     Principal Perry faced Leo, "You too, Dooley. I've been working out. Don't make me flex my guns." She faced the bionic siblings again, "You three are in big trouble."

     Bree smiled, "Actually we're not, 'cause we have a note from our dad. He signed it and everything."

     Adam pointed at the note, "With his name."

     Principal Perry grabbed the note, "Oh, well, I'm sorry. My bad. That changes absolutely nothing!" Perry ripped the note to shreds, scattering it across the floor. "Just because your dad lets you cut school doesn't mean I have to. Somebody has to be the disciplinarian. It's like I tell my cats," Perry let out a hiss. "See you three in detention." With a smile on her face, Perry waltzed off.

     Chase scoffed, "Great. We miss school for a mission and get punished. This isn't fair."

     Leo shook his head, "No, it really isn't." He hooked his arm with Patience, "Well, you guys have fun."

     "I really wish I could help you, but if feel like if I tried, I'd also get detention. I'm sorry, guys, detention is like school jail and my dad will probably kill me." Patience sent them an apologetic glance and left with Leo.

" Patience sent them an apologetic glance and left with Leo