2.35 | Physics Test

Capítulo XXXV- Examen de Física

     "Greetings, puke puddles!" Principal Perry burst through the cafeteria doors. "Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this awkward phase of your lives-" she glanced at a boy and grimaced at his appearance. "I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes!" she laughed exiting the cafeteria.

     "Well, that settles that. I am so getting my hair done right after school," Bree confirmed.

     "Oh! Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor? I need 'em to finish building my 'Taj Mahair.'" Adam picked up a palace made out of hair from the floor next to him. He slammed it on the lunch table.

     Bree, Leo, and Patience held looks of disgust. Patience asked, "Where did you find so much hair?"

     Touching up the palace, Adam said, "Pets, shower drains, brushes. If you want it, you can get it."

     Bree cringed, "Well, that is disgusting."

     Adam smiled, "Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see 'Buckinghair Palace.'"

     Patience pursed her lips, nodding her head. Leo asked, "Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?"

     "I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched." Bree picked up the yearbook. Patience leaned over her shoulder, instead of the brown eyes you always saw, her eyes were dilated and pitch black.

     "Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook." Tossing the orange in his hands, Chase explained, "Perry photo-bombed every group picture. Drama club." Bree flipped the pages in the book. "Cheerleaders... swim team-"

     Patience snatched the book from Bree's hands and shut it, "No! I still have the calendar photos implanted in my brain."

     The bell rang signaling lunch had ended. The group said their goodbyes and Chase, Leo, and Patience strolled out of the cafeteria. They halted hearing Trent's voice, "Move thirty-two! Hut! Hut!" Trent tossed the football and his teammates went to catch it. They mixed with the kids in the hallway, Chase, Leo, and Patience stumbled their way to the side. "Yeah! Boom! Yeah!"

     "Trent, what are you doing?" asked Chase. The three teens approached the senior.

     He answered, "Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders."

     Patience furrowed her eyebrows, "But football season was last fall, it's winter."

     "True, but it's always tackling season. Heads up!" Trent threw the ball at Leo. He caught it and the football team tackled him. Leo groaned as they pushed off of him. Before Patience could give Leo a helping hand, Trent did. "Let me help you up."