2.9 | And More Accidents

Capítulo IX- Y Mas Accidentes

     Patience was gone for one day, just one day, and Bree and Leo decided to mess with Principal Perry. To be honest, she wouldn't know if they would do it if she was or wasn't there, Patience had a 'minor' problem of following along with Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo's schemes. She did throw herself into the recycling center a year ago.

     Principal Perry stomped into the main hallway, "I've got news for whoever parked their bike in my parking spot, uh, you need a new bike, and you owe me four tires!" Patience held on to her backpack's straps in alert, then sighed in relief when she remembered she took the bus to school this morning.

     Bree elbowed Leo, "I'm gonna do her voice again."

     Patience's eyes widened, "Again? I go to the dentist and come back to you mocking Principal Perry. Bree that is not a good idea."

     "I'm with Patience on this one." Leo put a hand on Bree's shoulder, "Bad idea, Bree. She really looks mad, and with Perry, you need to know when to draw the line."

    Bree scoffed, smiling, "Come on. I'm loving this. I never knew bionics could be so much fun!"

     "And I'm sure they are, but you imitating her is adding fuel to the fire," Patience reminded.

     Leo added to Patience's statement, "The last time she turned that red, the janitor had to take her down with a tranquilizer gun. And it took three shots."

     "Somebody better fess up. I don't have all day!" Principal Perry announced.

     Bree hid behind the staircase, imitating Perry's voice, "Because school ends right now."

     The school bell rang and student's cheered, in packs, they skipped out the doors. "No, no, no, no, no! Who said that? School isn't over! Don't make me go home," Perry grimaced. The hallways were vacant and Leo and Patience were the only two visible students. "Aha," Perry pointed at the duo who forcefully smiled at her.

     Leo linked his arm with Patience. "Later," he waved at Perry and they continued down the hall.

     Perry demanded, "Hold it right there, you two!" Leo and Patience didn't take another step.

     "Keep walkin', you two!" Bree mimicked Principal Perry. Leo and Patience continued.

     "Freeze"

     "Beat it!"

     "Park it!" Perry called again at the two teenagers who halfway near the door. She peeked to where the unknown voice was coming from. Principal Perry pushed Leo and Patience out of the way.

     "Are you not listening? I thought I told you to-" Perry found Bree on the other side of the step, causing her to stop. In her normal voice, Bree said, "Have a nice day? Hi," she waved at Perry.