3.2 | Controlled

Capítulo II- Controlados

     Patience woke up in a better mood. After a nice dinner, she hit the sheets and knocked out. Her body was refueled and ready for the day to come. During breakfast today, the bank called Tasha saying it was proven Mr. Davenport was hacked and gave him and Tasha the house back. 

     Dante drove Tasha back to the mansion and her luggage before heading to work. Tasha and Patience waited in the great room for Leo and Mr. Davenport to come back after texting them to come home. 

     Mr. Davenport entered the room and embraced Tasha in a hug. Leo staggered in, holding his stomach hunched over, "Please don't text 'Hurry home' when we're in a helicopter, I left my lunch all over the Rosenblatts' roof."

     "Noted," Patience grimaced. "Where are Adam, Bree, and Chase?"

     Mr. Davenport scoffed. "Douglas got to them before we did."

     "Your brother, again?" Tasha spoke, exasperated. "Okay, you are done complaining about my mother."

     "We have no idea where they are, but they're smart, they will figure out a way to escape." Leo sent Mr. Davenport a look. He rose two fingers, "Well, two of them will."

     Tasha confidently smiled, "I do have some good news. The FBI finished their investigation and proved you were cyber hacked."

     Mr. Davenport grinned, "So I'm getting all my money back?"

     ".... No. All the money was stolen, you're still broke."

     "But I'm getting all my stuff back, right? My boats, my cars, my planes?"

     "Just the house. But the good news is that now we can all move back in together!" Tasha brought Leo in for a side hug. Leo, Patience, and Tasha sent him cheerful smiles. 

     "Not even like a jet-ski or a motorcycle with one wheel?"

     Patience didn't drop her smile, "But you get the house back!"

     Tasha reminded, "So what are you going to do about the kids?"

     "Well, they're not gonna come back here because they still don't think it's safe." Leo inhaled, "I just wish there was some way we could get a message to them and let them know everything's alright."

     "Well, the only thing I can do remotely is update Chase's software. Wait. Maybe that's it!" Mr. Davenport elaborated, "Maybe I can embed a cyber message into the update. Leo, Patience, find us a computer."

     "Got it." The duo glanced around the empty room. Patience paused, "Maybe we don't got it."

     Tasha questioned, "Is there anything I could do?"