3.25 | No One Leaves

Capítulo XXV- Nadie se va

Bree, Leo, and Patience burst through the lab doors. Mr. Davenport whipped around, furrowing his eyebrows at the incoming teenagers. "Mr. Davenport, you're not gonna believe what we just saw!" Bree said, halting in front of him.

Patience spoke fast, curling her fists on his jacket, "Principal Perry killed one of the lunch ladies, Flo. We saw it with our own eyes."

"Principal Perry whacked her," Bree motioned the movement of Perry hitting Flo.

"Yeah, they were arguing all day, and then Perry just snapped," Leo explained. "Come with us, we can prove it to you."

Mr. Davenport removed Patience's hands from his jacket, calmly replying, "Okay, guys, I know Principal Perry has done some awful things, but this is obviously a big misunderstanding. I mean, do you really think this is something she's capable of?"

Bree crossed her arms, "It's Principal Perry. Think about it."

Mr. Davenport folded his arms and tapped his chin. He thought back to when he first met Principal Perry and the suspicious things she has said:

"Come with me. There's something under the bleachers I need dug up and re-buried."

"Let's pull up the school. I want to see if the sheriffs are still sniffing around for me."

"They're at my house trying to make something look like 'an accident."

Mr. Davenport clutched Bree's arms, "What's wrong with you two? Of course, she did it. Let's go."

Mr. Davenport, Bree, Leo, and Patience stormed into the school's cafeteria. Nothing was out of place, the lunch tables were neatly set with seven chairs, no blood splatter was on the floor nor was Flo's corpse. Everything was fine.

"I don't get it. There's no evidence anywhere," Bree motioned around the room.

Leo faced Mr. Davenport, "She must have cleaned up to cover her tracks."