Request - Niall - he comes home early from tour because youre sick

Hey guys, here is Niall's one.  This one is really bad, sorry.  I just wasnt sure where to go with it.

“Are you sure you’re ok princess?” Niall asked me for the tenth time over the phone.

“Yes Ni, I’m sure.  It’s just a 24 hour thing, I’ll be better by tomorrow” I answered hoping he would believe me.

“If you say so.  I better go, ten minutes to stage time.  I love you and miss you” Niall said.

“I miss you too baby.  Good luck for tonight.  Love you lots Ni Ni” I said.

I hung up the phone and decided to go straight to bed.  I felt awful, I just wish I knew why.  After tossing and turning for an hour, the room got hotter and hotter.  Soon the room starting spinning, and black spots danced in front of my vision.  I panicked and decided to call my best friend.  She didn’t live too far from me and it wasn’t that late. 

“Hey (Y/N) what’s up?” she asked.

“I need help” I said slowly starting to lose consciousness.

“(Y/N).....(Y/N).... what’s going on?” she yelled down the phone.

(Y/F/N) hung up and literally ran to my house.  I was lying on the floor when she arrived.  She knew where the key was so she let herself in.  I could hear her calling my name, but she sounded so far away. 

“(Y/N).... oh my gosh, talk to me, what’s wrong?” she said rushed.

“Niiiiiiiiiiii” was all I got out before completely losing consciousness. 

--

I woke up a few minutes later, quite confused.

“(Y/F/N)?” I said.

“Yes, I’m here” she replied.

“It’s so cold and hot at the same time.... why?” I asked.

“I don’t know, let me check your temp” she stuttered.

I groaned as I began to feel worse, I didn’t even know that was possible.  Soon (Y/F/N) came back with a thermometer and put it under my tongue and waited. 

She gasped when she read the numbers. 

“How high?” I asked. 

“Too high!” she exclaimed.

“Tell me” I begged.

“41.7 (106.7)” she finally spat out.

“I don’t feel good” I moaned to her.

“I’m calling an ambulance” she stated.

She rang them and they said they’re held up they will be there in about fifteen minutes. 

“Please phone Ni” I asked her.

*Phone call to Niall*

“Hey (Y/N) your timing is great, were on intermission”

“Hi Niall, it’s (Y/F/N)”

“Oh, hey, everything ok?”

“No, (Y/N) is pretty sick; an ambulance is on the way”

“What happened?”

“She has a high fever and she passed out.  She has been ok, but she is starting to become delirious and panicky now.  She keeps trying to hit me saying she doesn’t know me.  I’m really scared.  I’ve never seen her so sick”

“Ok....ok....umm....I’m only one and a half hours away I am leaving right now”

“Ok, thank you.  The ambulance is here, I’ll txt you which hospital we’re going to.  Bye Niall”

“Thank you, bye (Y/F/N)”

“GUYS!” Niall yelled.

“Yes!” they yelled back.

“(Y/N) is super sick and in hospital.  I’m leaving now” he said while grabbing his bag.

Paul and Niall drove through to the hospital where they saw (Y/F/N) sitting there.

“How is she?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know, still waiting” she answered.

After an hour, they called your name and Niall said he was here for you. 

“We are struggling to get her fever down.  She is delirious so be warned, she might not know who you are” the nurse said as she led Niall to you.

“(Y/N).... baby” Niall said rushing to you.

“Niall..... Aren’t you touring?  They took you didn’t they?  They want to kill me, don’t let them get you too!” you shouted.

“Baby, they’re helping you....let them.  Don’t you trust me?” he said sweetly.

After what felt like hours you calmed down and they got your fever down.  You stayed in overnight, but Niall was adamant to get you home to take care of you. 

You were so grateful to have someone as wonderful as Niall to look after you.