Louis fakes being sick

Louis POV

I groaned a little as I reached over to turn my alarm off.  'Another Monday morning' I thought to myself.  I glanced over at (Y/N) still asleep next to me.  I wish I could spend the whole day with her.  I have the day off today; unfortunately (Y/N) has work.  I so badly just wanted to spend the day with her; the weekend went by far too quickly.  I'm heading on tour again soon with the rest of the boys, so I won't see her for the whole international leg of the tour, unless she manages to get some time off and I fly her out.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes when I had an idea.  'If (Y/N) thought I was sick, she would take the day off and we could just spend the whole day watching movies and doing nothing' I thought to myself. 

I saw (Y/N) starting to wake up.  She stretched a little before opening her eyes and looking up at me.  I was now sitting up, resting a hand on my stomach. 

"Morning Lou" (Y/N) said to me.

"Morning love" I replied.

She shuffled closer to me and laid her head on my stomach.  She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a hug.

"Please don't press that hard baby" I asked.

"You ok?" she asked me.

"Yeah, just feeling a bit sick is all" I replied.

"Oh no, what's bothering you?" she asked, sitting up.

"Just a headache.... it's making me feel sick" I replied, rubbing my eyes.

"Do you think it'll turn into a migraine?" (Y/N) sweetly asked, knowing I often

get migraines.

"Don't think so, I'll be ok..... you better start getting ready for work, you're going to be late" I said, showing her the time.

(Y/N) stared at me for a few seconds, as if she were studying my features before getting up and going downstairs.  I lay back down, hoping I was successful in my mission.  I sat up again when I heard (Y/N) talking to someone. 

"Good morning, this is (Y/N) could you please let the manager know that I won't be in today.  My boyfriend is quite sick and I need to look after him.  Great.  Thanks so much, have a great day.  Goodbye. 

(Y/N) POV

I knew Louis wasn't sick.  I know what he looks like and how he acts when he's sick and he is far from it.  However, I wasn't really too keen on the idea of work today either, knowing that he is leaving again soon to go back on tour.  I made two cups of tea and put some fruit on a plate, grabbed some movies and went back upstairs.

I walked into the room and set the tray beside Louis. 

"Here we go love, some tea and fruit.  We will see how your headache is after you eat something before we give you some meds" you say.

"Thanks so much for taking the day off to look after me baby" he said.

"I'm happy to do it sweetie, I just want you feeling better" I replied with a smile. 

We spent the rest of the day cuddling up in bed watching movies.  After the third movie, I asked Louis how he was feeling.

"How are you feeling love?" I asked.

"Um, I have something to tell you" he said shyly

"What is it babe?" I asked, even though I knew what he was going to say.

"I'm not actually sick, I just wanted to spend the day with you" he admitted.

I chuckled before replying "I know you're not sick, but, I also wanted to spend the day with you".

"I love you (Y/N)" Louis said.

"I love you more" I replied.