Request - Niall sick and injured

Hey guys, this was a request I got from Claricepayne.  Hope you like it :)  xx

“That was brilliant!” Louis exclaimed as he boarded the bus.

“Can you believe that we just played a sold out show at the O2 Arena?” Liam asked in disbelief.

“It’s incredible” Harry said as he went to sit down on the couch. 

Soon all the boys were in the relaxing in the lounge.  Zayn got a message from Paul telling them to go to sleep early because they had a plane to catch at 6:30am. 

“I’m off to bed lads, it’s already 11pm” Niall said while checking his phone for the time. 

The boys all said their goodnights and were off to their bunks. 

The next morning Niall woke up earlier than usual.  He checked the time, 5am.  He thought to himself that he may as well get up now.  He felt a bit sick before he went to bed, and hoped it would be gone by morning.  However, he was now feeling worse.  He didn’t want the boys to worry about him, so he chose not to tell them that he wasn’t feeling well.  He got up and went to sit on the couch.  He decided against coffee and just had some juice instead. 

He heard Liam’s alarm going off and knew that he would have to put on a brave face and make it through the day.  Shortly after Liam came into the lounge area.

“Morning mate, you’re up early” Liam said while rubbing his eyes.

“Haha yeah, just couldn’t sleep” Niall replied as his stomach started to hurt again.

He let out a small moan, and hoped Liam never heard. 

“Ni, you ok?  Thought you moaned” Liam said walking over to Niall.

“Just a yawn, I’m good” Niall replied trying to sound convincing.

Louis and Harry got up and joined the rest of the lads in the lounge while Liam got Zayn up and then started on breakfast. 

“We don’t have much time, so we will just have toast, yeah” Liam said.

Eventually Zayn was up and waiting in the kitchen.  They all had their breakfast and were chatting about what Paris would be like.  Niall just stared at his plate and he was thinking how would he eat this?  He felt sick just by looking at the food, but he knew he needed to act as normal as possible if he didn’t want the lads to know.  He forced down each bite until he was done. 

Paul came onto the bus and gave them a ten minute warning. 

“GUYS! Let’s go” Paul yelled.

Once they were in the van, Harry and Liam were at the back, Louis, Zayn and Paul were in the middle and Niall rode shotgun in the front.  He was so glad he managed to get the front seat; he could feel his breakfast rolling around in his stomach.  They arrived at the back entrance of Heathrow Airport and their private plane was waiting for them.  They were told that they are still busy fuelling so there will be a half an hour delay.  The boys decided to play some soccer while they waited.  Niall really didn’t feel up to it, but he had no choice.  They were kicking the ball to each other when Liam kicked it past Niall and he had to run and get it.  While he was running toward the ball he slipped on a wet patch of the concrete and fell.  As he hit the ground he grabbed his knee in pain, and all the boys rushed over to him. 

“Ni, you ok?” Liam asked in his Daddy Direction tone.

“I’m fine guys, it wasn’t that bad” Niall replied.