BSM Harry - you stay home from school sick (request)

Hey guys, this was a request.  I will be doing one for Niall, Louis and Liam too :)  Hope you like it xxx

Harry (he's 21, you're 15)

You woke up with an awful pain in your stomach. You checked the time on your phone and groaned when you saw it was 4:30am. You were really thirsty and hoped some water might settle your stomach. You tried sitting up but the pain wasn't allowing you to. Reaching for your phone you sent a txt your brother Harry, hoping he would wake up.

To Haz

Sorry to wake you. Please bring me some water, I don't feel very well.

Your phone went off within seconds with a message from Harry.

To (Y/N)

Be there soon xx

Within minutes Harry knocked on your door.

"Come in" you replied through grit teeth as another wave of pain surged through you.

"What's wrong sis?" he asked, sitting on the bed next to you.

"My stomach hurts.....badly" you said, wrapping an arm protectively around your middle.

"Sorry to hear love, what can I do to make you better?" he asked brushing some hair away from your eyes.

"Sing to me?" you suggested shyly.

"Of course, anything for my kitten" he said, before kissing you on your forehead.

You've got that smile,

That only heaven can make.

I pray to God every day,

That you keep that smile. 

Yeah, you are my dream,

There's not a thing I won't do.

I'll give my life up for you,

'Cause you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,

You will never go cold or hungry.

I'll be there when you're insecure,

Let you know that you're always lovely.

Girl, 'cause you are,

The only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Harry looked down and saw you slowly starting to fall asleep. He lifted the hem of your shirt and rubbed your stomach lightly. You sighed at the relief you felt. Harry smiled down at you when he heard soft snores before falling asleep next to you.

You were rudely woken by your alarm going off at 6:30am. 'Only two hours sleep' you thought to yourself. You looked next to you and saw Harry still fast asleep, you smiled at him knowing you had the best big brother in the world, even if he was away a lot. You often used to join the boys for a few weeks, Harry would fly you out.

You sighed as you went to get out of bed. You stood up and took a few steps before an intense pain shot through you. You clutched your stomach and fell to your knees on the floor. You suddenly felt extremely nauseous. You reached for the rubbish bin which was close by and began gagging over it before you soon threw up.

Harry woke up hearing your cries of pain and was behind you rubbing your back instantly.

"Oh love, you're not going to school today. I'll call them and tell them you're sick, and then I'll call Liam and tell him I won't be at the studio today. I'm going to look after you" he said, rubbing your back.

"Love you Haz" you said.

"Love you too sis" he replied.

When you were done Harry went to wash the bin out and call Liam while you tried to get comfy on the couch. When he was done, he made you your favourite soup and got your favourite movie before joining you on the couch for a movie day. You were sick a few more times through the day but Harry never left your side and you were thankful to have someone as amazing as him, looking out for you.