Harry fakes being sick part 2 (requested)

Hey guys, sorry this ones a bit short.  Originally it was only going to be a one part but too many people requested part two!  Hope you like it xx

Harry POV

I just found out that Louis was too lazy to heat up clean water, so he just used water that was already out in a glass, which turned out to be filthy tank water.

"Sorry Haz" Louis said.

"You're sorry? Do you know much it hurts right now Lou?" I said, rubbing my stomach.

"Will someone just please tell me what the hell is going on?" Liam asked a bit agitated.

"Well, Louis said you've been feeling down because we're not on tour at the moment and you missed being Daddy Direction, so he convinced me to pretend to be sick so you could look after me so you could be happy again" I said.

"Look guys, I appreciate it, I really do, but I'm happy. I get to spend time with Sophia and it's good. Except now, I have to cancel my date with her tonight because Harry is actually sick now" Liam said.

"It's ok Li, it was my fault, I'll look after him" Louis said.

Louis POV

I went and got Harry whatever he might need, and went back into his room where he was throwing up again.

"Haz, I am really sorry, I honestly didn't know that was fish tank water" I said, rubbing his back.

"It's ok, if you say you didn't know I believe you" Harry choked out.

When Harry was done, I took the bucket from him and went to clean it out. I walked past Niall's room where I heard strange noises; I just brushed it off and went to wash the bucket. On my way back, I heard the same noises, so I decided to check up on Niall. I knocked on the door, but I never heard anything so I went in. As I opened the door, I was greeted with a very pale Niall in bed, throwing up.

"Ni?! What's wrong?" I asked.

"Stomach" he managed to say, before throwing up again.

"When did it start hurting?" I asked.

"About an hour ago" Niall replied.

It was now 12pm and Liam was meeting Sophia at 1pm for a lunch date, so I didn't want to worry him. I could handle Niall and Harry. I went back to Harry's room and told him about Niall before making sure he was comfy in bed. I heard Liam yelling a quick 'see you later' before shutting the door.

I went back to Niall and got him sorted and comfy. Once they were both sorted I told them to text if they needed anything and went to watch some TV. I accidentally fell asleep, waking up an hour later, luckily neither Haz nor Ni text me. I got up to get some water when I couldn't help but notice a slight ache in my stomach and a strange warmness to the room. I shrugged it off and had some water. I'd only had about half when it all came up again. I ran to the sink and threw up twice before I felt hands rubbing my back. Both Harry and Niall came out when they heard noises.

"You ok Lou?" Harry asked.

"No" I said weakly.

No POV

Harry, Louis and Niall were all in the lounge watching TV and throwing up. Liam came home an hour later, surprised that all three boys were now sick. Harry had a high fever, Louis and Niall also had fevers but theirs weren't as high.

Liam switched into Daddy Direction mode and began making soup and taking care of everyone.

"What made you all sick?" Liam asked.

"Wish we knew" Niall said quietly.

"Did you all have tank water?" Harry asked sarcastically.

"Oh actually, I found the tank water, I left in my room, I'll have to take it to be tested tomorrow" Niall announced.

Now Harry was equally as surprised, wondering why they were sick. While watching TV, it was announced that a local Chinese restaurant was forced to close down after given hundreds of people food poisoning, and it just so happened to be the same place where Louis, Harry and Niall got take out the other night.

"Well, that's one mystery solved" Liam said before all three boys threw up again.