Harry - You're sick

Hey guys, here's another update :) It's also my 50th story!! Thanks so so much for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me that you guys like what I write :) xxx

"Morning love" Harry chirped as he rolled over and looked at you.

"Morning Haz" you replied quietly.

"You ok kitten?" he asked worryingly

"I'm ok.... just a headache" you said while forcing out a smile.

"And exactly who are you trying to fool?  In case you've forgotten love, I know you better than you know yourself" Harry smirked.

You smiled, knowing he was probably right. 

"Well, we have the whole day to just stay in and watch movies.  So let's get Harry and (Y/N)'s day of fun started" he said.

Before you could reply Harry picked you up bridal style and carried you downstairs.  He placed you on the couch and covered you with a blanket.

"Thanks Haz, but you know I can still walk right?" you giggled.

"Hey, I don't want my kitten doing anything strenuous, ok" he replied.

You couldn't help but smile, knowing just how lucky you were to have someone as amazing as Harry.  Soon after, he came into the lounge carrying a tray with some tea and snacks and some medicine.  He put The Notebook on and sat next to you.  You put your head in his lap and he started gently massaging your head.  You feel asleep soon after. 

You woke up, with your headache feeling worse than before.  You opened your eyes fully and winced at the bright light. 

"(YN)?..... you ok?" Harry asked, looking down at you.

"It hurts worse than before, it's so bright in here Haz" you replied, quietly.

"Love I think you're getting a migraine.  I'm going to take you back upstairs and I'll make the room nice and dark for you" he replied.

Harry picked you up gently, and slowly walked with you back upstairs to the bedroom.  He put you back into bed and made sure you were comfy before closing the curtains, and getting extra blankets to block out the light that the curtains couldn't cover. 

"Thanks Haz, I love you" you told him.

"I just want you better.  I love you too" he said, giving you a kiss.

You fell asleep once again, only to be woken by the front door slamming shut. 

"HARRY! (Y/N)! WE'RE GOING OUT, GET READY!!" Louis yelled.

"LET'S GO!!!!" Niall added

You sat up and felt sicker than ever.  You reached for the bin in the corner and grabbed it just in time to be sick in.  Tears began running down your face, as every sound and light was a million times stronger.  You felt each heartbeat in your skull.  You had never experienced this amount of pain before. 

"Guys, shut up, (Y/N)'s sick, you guys better hope she's still asleep" Harry said in an angered voice.

"Sorry" Niall said.

"We didn't know" Louis said.

The three boys began walking up the stairs towards the bedroom.  Harry pushed the door open and his heart sank when he saw the state you were in.  Harry sat next to you and rubbed your back and you began to calm down a little.

"How are you feeling, love?" Louis asked.

"Awful, I've never felt so much pain before" you replied, weakly.

"Harry....why are you crying?" Niall asked, causing you to look up at Harry.

"Haz, what's the matter?" you asked.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I'm sorry I can't take the pain away" Harry said, tears flowing freely from his eyes.

"It's ok, you've been amazing today" you smiled at him.

"I guess you guys aren't coming out today then" Niall said.

"Sorry Ni, not today" Harry replied.

"Let's have a movie afternoon here then" Louis suggested.

Louis rang Liam and told him to meet at your guys place.  Half an hour later Liam arrived ready for the afternoon. 

"Hello......anyone home?" Liam called out, before seeing Louis walk down the stairs.

"Hey Lou" Liam said.

"Hey Li, thanks for making it here, (Y/N) is in no condition to go out.  She has a super bad migraine" Louis said, filling Liam in on your condition.

"Hope she gets better soon.  Will she be joining us?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, she's going to try" Louis replied.

"Let's get the lounge room dark for her then" Liam suggested. 

Niall came downstairs to see what movie choices there were.  Liam and Louis managed to get the lounge as dark as possible for you. 

You were ready to join the boys downstairs, as you went to get up Harry stopped you and went to pick you up.

"Haz, I love you, but I can walk" you replied.

"Sorry, I just want to help any way I can" he said, sounding deflated.

"I know you mean well, but I'm sure I can make it downstairs" you said.

You stood up and felt the intense pain starting to creep back; you brushed it off and started walking to the door.  You got to the top of the stairs when you began feeling dizzy.  You were half way down the stairs when dots appeared in and blackness engulfed your vision as you collapsed and fell down the stairs.

"(Y/N)!!" Harry yelled.

Liam, Louis and Niall heard a crash and then Harry screaming your name.  They rushed over to the stairs and saw Harry leaning over your unconscious body at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll call an ambulance" Liam announced.

Once the paramedics arrived, you were still out.  Half way to the hospital you came around.

"What happened?" you asked.

"You passed out love" Harry said, fear written on face.  You could see the tear stains on his cheeks.

As you took a breath in you yelled out in pain, which didn't help your migraine at all.  Your hands wrapped over your ribs as you began gasping for air.

"Help her!" Harry yelled at the paramedic.

"Sir, you need to calm down please" the paramedic advised Harry.

Once you arrived at the hospital the rest of the boys were already there.  They did x-rays and you had three broken ribs.  They gave you strong medication and medication for your migraine.  You left the hospital a few hours later.

The ride home was a painful one, because it hurt to sit.  When you got home Harry carried you to the couch and gave you some medicine before all the boys joined in to watch movies.

"Can I just point out, that if you let me carry you, you wouldn't have three broken ribs..... just saying" Harry mentioned.

"Sorry Haz, I should've listened to you" you replied.

"It's ok love, now let's enjoy the rest of our day and get you better" Harry replied, before giving you a kiss.