Req - Emily sick

Emily POV

I slowly started waking up, not feeling all that great but I brushed it off as I reached for my phone to check the time. It was only 4am, I groaned as the light from my phone hurt my head even more. The boys had a fun day planned and I was not going to ruin it. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of fruit and had some pain killers before returning back to bed.

At 9am Niall came to wake me up, they were all ready to go. I sat up slowly and my headache was more manageable but still there.

"Morning Em, how are you?" Niall asked.

I couldn't tell him how I was feeling because he would cancel the plans and I didn't want that to be on me, so I lied a little.

"I'm good thanks Ni, how are you?" I asked.

"Yeah we're all good thanks love, keen to get today started" he smiled.

"Oh, Lou is making breakfast for us and then we're leaving" he added.

"I love how you lads just let yourselves in and start cooking" I chuckled.

"We love it too" Niall laughed, leaving me to get ready.

I got out of bed and went to see what I was going to wear today. I felt a sudden rush of nausea pass through me. I ran to the bathroom as quietly as I could, I turned on the shower to hide the sounds of me being sick. After fifteen minutes I was finally done, I exhaustedly curled up on the floor just resting for a few minutes before stepping into the shower. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, and made my way downstairs.

"Morning Em" Harry, Liam and Louis chorused.

"Hey guys, what's the plan for today?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be much.

"Just heading to the beach for the day" Louis smiled.

After breakfast we headed to the beach. My head was pounding and I was feeling pretty sick. I told the guys I was just going to the bathroom; I bolted and made it just in time to throw up again. I wanted to be as quick as I could so that the boys didn't ask questions.

I walked back to the boys and sat back down.

"You ok?" Louis asked looking over at me.

"Y-yeah, just getting a bit hot" I said.

"Let's go into the ocean then love" Niall smiled as he stood up and reached for my hand.

We went in the ocean for half an hour and I was feeling a bit better. It was close to 3pm when we packed up and headed back to my place. We just ordered in for dinner and the lads left around 9pm.

Throughout the night I was pretty sick again but I managed.

The next day the boys had to go away for a few days to do some promotional stuff. I just wanted Niall and Louis to be close to me while I was sick, but they were too far away to come back. They were gone for six days and I was sick for all six of them.

It's now been a week and I still have a pounding headache and I've barely been able to keep anything down. I was currently throwing up again, I leaned back to just catch my breath for a few moments, with that I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and Louis and Niall were there.

"Oh Em, how long have you been sick for love?" Louis asked me.

"All week, it started when we went to the beach" I replied.

"Love, why didn't you tell us?" Niall asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned back over the toilet where I threw up even more.

"Ni, please grab Em's sugar test strips, I doubt she's checked it" I heard Louis ask.

"Em, have you checked your sugar levels since you've been sick?" Louis asked.

"No, I haven't" I replied, worriedly.

Niall came rushing into the bathroom and pricked my finger for me and checked my sugar levels.

"They're really low, you must be feeling awful, you need to eat and you need some medicine" Niall said.

The boys looked after me for the next two days, giving me medicine and making sure I was eating so that my sugar levels were normal again. When I was better I took Niall and Louis out to dinner to say thank you for watching out for me.