BSM - You're sick

Hey guys, I had some time today so I thought I'd do an update :)  This is my first ever BSM!!  Even though Zayn left the band I still included him because One Direction will always be the FIVE boys that stole my hear <3

Harry (you’re 15, he’s 21)

You’re parents left early for work so it was Harry’s job to get you up and ready for school.  Harry was a wonderful big brother and would do anything for his family.  He didn’t mind taking you to school and picking you up again.  He knew he you had to leave home at 8am to be on school at time.  Harry was up at 6am and decided to let you sleep a bit longer.  He went into your room at 6:30am and gently shook you.

“(Y/N)..... time to wake up kitten” he said gently.

You just groaned in response.  You had a headache all day yesterday, but you didn’t want to bother Harry with it, so you kept quiet.  You hoped it would be gone by today but it got worse during the night, and you hardly slept.

“Come on love, you’re going to be late” he said while shaking you again.

The shaking motion of the bed began making you feel dizzy.

“Haz, please stop shaking the bed” you asked nicely.

“Get up then” he chuckled.

You sat up and immediately regretted it.  You put your hand on your head and laid back down.

“You ok?” Harry questioned.

“Dizzy” you replied.  “Ugh, it’s so bright in here” you added.

“Maybe you sat up a bit too fast?” Harry suggested.

You mumbled something, too tired to properly answer him.  You sat up again, this time you weren’t as dizzy but you begun feeling sick.  You took a few deep breathes to calm your stomach.

“You ok?” Harry asked again.

Before you could answer him you felt the contents of your stomach climb up the back of your throat.

“Bin!” you said quickly while cupping your hand over your mouth.

Harry jumped up and grabbed your bin from the corner of your room and held it out for you just in time.  You took the bin from him and began throwing up.  After a few minutes you were done.  You looked up at Harry with tears in your eyes.

“I-it h-h-hurts” you choked out.

“What’s wrong kitten?” he asked worried.

“I’ve had this headache since yesterday and it’s only getting worse” you said before throwing up again.

“Aww love, sounds like you have a migraine” Harry said sympathetically.  “I’m not sending you to school like this, I’ll call them and tell them you’re sick and then I’ll call Mom and Dad” he added.

“Thanks Haz” you said while closing your eyes to go back to sleep.

After Harry made the calls, he gave you some medicine and you and he watched movies all day. 

Louis (you’re 14, he’s 23)

This morning when you woke up your parents had already left for work so Louis was taking you to school.  You hadn’t been feeling all that well since you woke up but you had an important test at school and had to go.  Louis came into your room to wake you up, and was surprised to find you already up. 

“Morning sis, you’re up early” he said.

“Morning Lou, yeah, you know me......keen to get to school” you joked.