All the boys fake sick part 2 (requested)

Hey guys, here's part 2.  Again its a bit short, sorry, I wasnt originally planning on doing a 2 part.  Hope you like it xxx

Louis POV

So my whole 'fake sick for time off' was pointless because Paul managed to get us some time off. Except now I am going to have to do something major to make this up to the guys, because now we're all actually sick and it's all my fault.

I didn't know Paul was going to get us time off, but no one cares about that. They're still angry with me, but in my opinion they all went along with it.

Liam POV

I understood where Louis was coming from, he didn't know we'd get time off, nor did he know the milk was off his plan was to make us sick for a couple of hours. Being Daddy Direction, I tried explaining the situation to the others but they were too angry, of course we all knew it wouldn't last long.

Harry POV

I am a bit angry with Louis because now we finally have some much needed time off and were all stuck inside feeling like shit. I suppose it could've been worse, at least now we can all be together instead of me being in LA and the rest being in the UK.

I looked up at Louis and gave him a smile, to show I forgive him.

"Thanks Haz" he replied.

"I guess we should be over it soon, so at least we will have some time off" Niall said weakly.

No POV

After Paul went to see the boys to tell them they had some time off, he went to the shops and got whatever supplied he thought they might need for the rough couple of days ahead. He went back to their place and dropped the stuff off for them. He also called Lou and Caroline and got them to go help out with the boys.

Lou brought some games and Caroline brought some movies and they prepared for the night. Lou made some soup while Caroline was tending to the boys. After Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam had some soup they all decided to watch a movie. After ages of trying to decide they finally agreed on Pitch Perfect. After the movie they played some board games before going to bed.

Harry was sick again in the night, but the rest of the boys slept peacefully.

After two days, everyone was feeling much better. They thanked Lou and Caroline for helping them and were grateful that they now had five days to do whatever they wanted.

After a lot of debating they chose to hire a yacht and enjoy a well earned break out on the ocean.

Things were going great until Niall yelled out to Liam.

"Li, I think I'm seasick"Niall said before throwing up overboard.