Zayn - Stomach Bug Part 2

Hey guys, originally it was only supposed to be a one shot, but I got heaps of people asking and messaging me about doing part 2.  Here it is.  :-)  Hope you like it xxx

Louis POV

Niall had just thrown up all over the floor.  I made a mad dash to the back of the bus to avoid the scene.  Liam and Harry were helping him and Zayn was cleaning up.  I sat in the back of the bus until Liam let me know it was safe to go to the front again.  I sat next to Niall who really wasn’t looking well at all.

“Sorry Ni” I said slightly embarrassed.

“It’s ok, you didn’t know” he smiled back.

“How you feeling?” I asked.

“Awful, I’ve only been sick twice and I’m already over it.  What if I stay sick for as long as Zayn or Liam was?” Niall questioned.

“We will help yo-“ as I began speaking, Liam cut me off.

“What do you mean you’ve been sick twice?” Liam asked, a bit angry.

“I-I was sick late last night first” Niall stuttered.

“You didn’t think to wake me, or one of the other lads?” Liam asked Niall.

Niall just shrugged his shoulders and lay on my lap.  I stroked his head, and felt a raging fever.  I looked over to Harry and mouthed ‘thermometer’ to him, hoping he would get what I said.  He handed me the thermometer and I put it in Niall’s mouth.  He was so tired he never fought me.  I waited for the beep, I sighed when I read how high his fever was. 

“What is it?” Liam asked.

“38.8 (101.8)” I answered.

Liam POV

I began to panic when Louis mentioned how high Niall’s fever was.  Neither Zayn nor I had a fever that high.  I got a cool cloth and placed it on Niall’s forehead.  He sighed at the instant relief it brought. 

There was a knock on the bus door; Paul came to see us about when we decided to do the concert.  I sat him down and explained that we were going to do it tomorrow night and the whole thing with Niall. 

While I was explaining the situation to Paul, Niall threw up all over the floor again.  Louis squirmed to get away in a hurry.  He ran outside and waited until it was safe.  I rushed over to Niall and helped him sit up and rubbed his back when he got sick again.  I felt so bad for him; I knew exactly how he felt.  After he was done, Harry got Louis back inside and he apologised for running out, but we all knew he couldn’t handle it. 

Paul POV

I hated seeing the lads so sick; they’re like sons to me.  It killed me to have to tell them that they had four days and then they had to do the concert no matter what.  They all looked so sad when I gave them the news.  Niall hoped he would feel better in four days time.  I left the bus and told them to call me if they needed anything. 

Harry POV

That night Niall got sick seven times, it was awful.  It looked like he got it worse that Zayn and Liam.  He asked me if he could sleep by me tonight.  How could I say no to the little leprechaun?  He got in first and I lay behind him, being the big spoon.  Usually I preferred being the little spoon, but Ni was super sick, so I didn’t mind. 

He had a restless night, turning and moaning for most of the night.  It was around 2am when he finally fell into a deep sleep.  I looked over at how pale he was; I wished I could take the pain away.  I was doing everything I could. 

I was woken up by Niall at about 4:30am; he told me he was going to be sick again.  I led him to the bathroom and rubbed his back while he was sick.  When he was finished, he was exhausted.  He leaned back against me; he couldn’t support his own weight anymore.  I lifted him up and carried him to the couch.  We slept some more, until the boys were being loud in the kitchen. 

Zayn POV

I noticed Harry and Niall asleep on the couch, I went over and felt Niall’s forehead.  He still had a fever but it felt like it was going down.  Harry woke up and looked up at me.  He looked so tired, he was up with Niall the whole night. 

“Hey Haz, how is he doing?” I asked.

“A bit better I think” Harry replied.

“That's good” I said noticing Harry rubbing his stomach.  “How are you doing?” I asked.

“Umm, not so good actually.  I feel a sick” Harry replied.

I grabbed a bucket and threw it at Harry just in time.  Harry leaned over the bucket and threw up for a couple of minutes.  Louis wasn’t in the kitchen luckily.  Once Harry was done, I took the bucket from him and went to wash it out. 

I walked towards the small bathroom wondering how I was going to wash the bucket out in the tiny sink.  I was thinking of just washing it in the shower.  I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard moaning coming from the bathroom.  I figured it was Louis; everyone else was in the lounge or kitchen.

“Lou.... you ok?” I asked knocking on the door. 

“No” he whined from the other side.

I opened the door to find him hunched over the toilet, throwing up violently.  His whole body shook as he threw up.  He cried out in pain as he began dry heaving.  When he was done, I helped him rinse his mouth out and carried him to the couch.

“Li, we have another one” I said, placing Louis on the couch with Harry and Niall.

Liam POV

Zayn had just said that Louis was sick too now.  I sent Paul a text saying that Niall, Harry and Louis were now all sick.  Zayn and I had three days to get them better. 

We spent the next couple of days washing out sick buckets, changing beds and clothes and mopping floors.  On the morning of the concert Niall woke up and said he felt heaps better, Harry felt better too but his stomach still hurt.  Louis was still sick but not as bad as before.

The night of the concert was a success.  We got through it without any mishaps from the lads.  Louis only left the stage once to be sick and managed to come back.  Things were going great until the final song, when Josh threw up on stage. 

I looked at the rest of the boys and we all nodded. 

We knew how we would be spending our next couple of days off!