Niall fakes being sick

Hey everyone, thanks for being patient. I'm not home at the moment, I'm actually a three day drive away from home. Also, I have exams coming up in two weeks so I wont be updating for a while :( but I will definitely make it up to you when I'm on holidays :) I managed to get some time in to write a few stories but I havent had access to internet until now to upload them. Hope you like it :) xxx

Niall woke up with his alarm blasting through his bunk. He reached over and shut it off. It was 6am and he wanted more sleep. They had done six concerts in a row and they had a full day of interviews today before another concert tomorrow night. Niall really just wanted a day to rest. 'How could he get that?' he thought to himself. Then he came up with a bright idea, he could fake being sick, that would get him out of the interviews. Once he had formulated his plan, he waited patiently for Liam to come and get him up.

At 6:15am Liam was ready to go get everyone up. He went to wake Louis up, but he was already up. He reached Niall's room and knocked on the door, hearing no response he went in.

Niall heard Liam getting closer to his room so he prepared himself for his performance. When Liam walked into Niall's room he saw him still asleep, tucked up in bed but he was quite restless. Liam swore he heard a whimper from Niall. He got closer and tried to wake him up, but Niall just moaned in response. Liam slowly pulled the covers off to find Niall in the foetal position with both arms wrapped protectively around his stomach.

"Ni....Ni wake up" Liam said, slowly shaking Niall.

"Li?" Niall said quietly.

"Yeah mate it's me, are you ok?" Liam asked.

"N-not really.....my stomach hurts so bad" Niall said as shakily as he could.

Liams hand immediately felt for a fever.

"Hmm, you don't feel warm" Liam announced.

'Oh no, maybe he hadn't thought this through, he needs to add more' Niall thought to himself.

Niall sat up quickly and said he was going to be sick before putting his hand over his mouth and running to the bathroom with Liam following close behind. He fell to his knees in front of the toilet and began breathing heavier.

"Just relax" Liam said, slowly rubbing Nialls back.

Niall sat like that for ten minutes before saying that it must have been a false alarm.

"It's ok, do you still feel sick?" Liam asked.

Niall nodded slowly while wrapping an arm around his middle again.

"Why don't you get back into bed and sleep a bit more, I'll get the others up and speak to Paul, we only have interviews" Liam said.

"Thanks Li" Niall said.

"It's no trouble, hope you get better before the show tomorrow" Liam said before closing the door.