SIXTEEN

"Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer
Shower you with all my attention"
__________________________

GABRIEL

It's been a day since Gabriela has been in the hospital whatever drugs they gave her were working good but I was hard waiting for her to wake up. I can't imagine the pain she was in when it all happened... It was February first meaning Gabriela's birthday was at the end of the month, I remembered from the background check on her.

I looked out the huge windows in the cafeteria seeing nurses and people coming in and out of the hospital. I picked up the soggy french fry and dipped it in ketchup sighing looking at the clock in the cafeteria.

I was almost done eating when I look up seeing a groups of nurses running towards the stairs. I get up quickly throwing out the tray of food walking out hearing the announcement.

"Can we get nurses in room 212, the patient just woke up" I ran out quickly and went upstairs hearing yelling coming from down the hall where her room was. I jogged down the hall running my hand through my hair, I opened the door seeing two female nurses holding Gabriela's arms back trying to restrain her.

"Let me go! fuck!" She yelled.

"Ow!" She cried. My eyes snapped to the man with the needle and the nurses hesitantly let Gabriela go. The two women look at me and in a hurry run they ran out the room while I block the entrance of the guy seeing him looking at me nervously.

"What the fuck did give her?"

"I-It was to calm her down, it doesn't harm the patient I swear" I grabbed him by his blue collared uniform and slammed him against the wall hearing him gasp.

"Gabriel!" Gabriela yelled behind me but I ignored her.

"Next time give a warning to her or me before doing something like that" I dropped him and he ran out quickly leaving just Gabriela and I.

"How are you feeling?" I composed myself and walked towards her bed sitting down next to her injured ankle.

"You're so bipolar... you just- the poor nurse" She said shaking her head but I noticed the small smile on her dry lips lips.

"How are you feeling?" I asked again sounding softer and I placed my hand underneath her chin lifting her face making eye contact with her big brown eyes making me smile.

"I'm on a lot of pain medications and I want to leave this fucking hospital, I hate them" She muttered leaning back into the bed and I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you" She brought up the bed so she was sitting up and I caressed her cheek hearing her laugh like it was nothing.

"It's okay... it was just a car accident" I shook my head no.

"No it wasn't, someone sent people to hurt you... to even kill you-" She slapped her hands against my mouth and shushed me.

"I figured someone might have sent people since I wasn't around you... don't tell me please" Gabriela moved her hands away from my mouth and I smiled feeling refreshed that she was better and acting the same.

"Gabriel you're looking at me weirdly" She muttered and I grabbed her by her cheeks pulling her face close for a kiss. I placed my lips on her cold dry ones and she moaned making me plunge my tongue in her mouth but I pulled away instantly to restrain myself from going any further. I breathed in heavily muttering fuck feeling my dick growing hard.

"Did the doctor come in?" She ask and I shook my head. In cue the door opened and came in a doctor with two police officers behind him. I made eye contact with one and saw the shocked look on their faces when they realized who I was.