SIX

"I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"State bene ragazzi?" I woke up to the voice of a certain someone. I groaned hearing his loud ass yell all the way from the bedroom I was in and I laid back down still tired.

(Are you guys okay?)

"We're fine... you should check on Gaby she was really scared" I heard Aubrey tell him. I sat up quickly wiping the drool from my chin and I could hear the door
open, I could feel his presence, the hair on my back stood up but I kept my back towards the door feeling my heartbeat go crazy.

"Listen I'm okay, I definitely don't need you to check up on me" I slid off the bed, still not facing him. His heavy footsteps came close to me and in the corner of my eye I see his hand reaching out. He grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him the eyes while he roamed my face and neck.

"You look fine" He pulled away and I felt my face heat up from the sudden touch. Fuck

"I told you I was fine" I scoffed and the room went into complete silence.

"Speaking of... mafia, I think you know that you can't tell anyone or else you'll put yourself and my family in danger. If people know that you're someone who's close to my family, you would be targeted..." He said so calmly and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Funny who the fuck am I going to tell?" It came out like vomit and I gasped covering my mouth. I looked over at him seeing his face confused.

"I'll let you think about what you said" He stuffed his hands in his pockets and began to walk away.

"Can I ask you something?" Gabriel turned around nodding his head. I sat down on the bed facing him and he walked back standing beside the bed.

"Are you really working in the mafia?"

" I'm the leader dolcenna, I run the Italian mafia" He said staying calm and I ran a hand down my face. He says it so calmly...

( sweetheart )

"You can quit, that's why your salary is so high because of this reason. I don't go around saying it because usually nothing ever happens but in this case, I'm letting you know... you don't have to work for me" He sat down next to me, his leg touching mine slightly. It would have been nice to get a heads up though.

"That's all?" He asked and I nodded my head staying silent. I watched him walk out the room while combing his hair to the side and I stared at him while he walked away quickly looking away before I start thinking about something I shouldn't.

-

Jayden plopped himself down beside me and snatched the book out my hand, he started turned the book around and once he read the tittle Jayden looked at me while smiling.

"Really? reading Fifty Shades Freed... are you that desperate?" Jayden says and I grab the book quickly before he reads the part where I had left off which was when Christian was about to eat out Anastasia on the kitchen table. I placed it beside me and looked at Jayden.

"When you turn eighteen you can snatch this book from me so until then keep your fifteen year old fingers away from me and my books...little boy" I stood up about to leave the cozy living room hearing him groaning which made me stop.

"Let me ask you this... would you rather go for someone who's five years younger than you or eleven years older than you?" My eyes widen at the question it was oddly specific but I knew he was talking about his father.