FORTY SIX

"So why would you show up
So uninvited then"
__________________________

AUBREY

"No! Jayden the balloons belong behind the gift table" I yell at my brother and he sucks his teeth placing the balloon animals behind the table.

"You need to calm down" Jayden said angrily as he walked passed me.

"Shut up, we need to make sure that everything goes perfect or else Gaby will hate it and then I will too" I told Jayden and he walked away sighing, one of the guards grabbed the cake for me and went back inside placing it in the kitchen for me. I looked down at my phone seeing it ringing and I placed it on speaker.

"Gabriel and Gaby are here at the house should I tell them to hurry?" Grandma said and I nodded my head forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Yeah tell dad to hurry... I have the cake already and all the decorations are set up..." Nonna hangs up the phone without saying anything and I look up seeing Jennie coming into the living room. She hands me two gift bag and I place them on the gift table that was next to the chair where Gaby would be sitting to open her gifts.

"Wow this looks amazing... you know she's going to cry" Jennie pulls me into a hug and I thank her.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done with without you or my dad" I said to Jennie and then Ava walked into the living room holding the two black balloons full of the different sized confetti that had the color of the baby's genders. I was so excited because I was the only person who knew. I moved back seeing my work and grabbed my phone and snapped a picture sending it to my nonna.

Now all we had to do was get dressed while we waited till dad came with Gaby and the party would get started.

"Aub... can I wear a dress?" Ava came back with Jayden who looks like he was forced to hold the small dresses.

"Yes, Jay pass me the pink one" He threw all of them at me and quickly ran out the backyard catching me off guard.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath and picked up the dresses and walked back inside into the living room where I placed the dresses down on the sofa.

"I wanna know the color of the confetti" She said as I helped get the baby pink dress on and I shook my head.

"You'll know once mommy and daddy get home"

GABRIEL

"For the love of god Gabriela..." She looked up at me glaring at me and I instantly went quiet.

"I can't believe I'm going to be pushing two babies out my vagina" Gaby groaned and I rolled my eyes just watching her.

"Alright can you please stop complaining and get ready, I promise you that I'll get you all the food you want" Her face lit up at the mention of food and she pointed to the sandals beside her, I grabbed them and kneeled down in front of her and placed them on her.

"I really don't understand why we had to come to your parents house... I mean it was fun hanging out with your mom for a while but now I have to get dressed... for what?" I helped up my moody girlfriend get up and she sighs heavily.

"You better have a good fucking reason for this..." She ran her hands down her stomach and I smiled, pulling the dress down to making sure it was covering her ass completely.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.