TWENTY TWO

"Something in the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"You drive me so fucking crazy Gabriela" He mutters his hands guiding my waist against his hard on while spoke against my lips.

"I could say the same about you" I whispered and I felt his finger at my entrance teasing me while the vibrator was on making my thighs tremble.

"Your an ass..." I laid my head on his shoulder containing my moans for the sake of James who was driving us back to the empty house.

"Shut up and kiss me" He said and I brought my head up and connected my lips with his.

"Sir we made it" I heard James say from the front seat but that didn't stop Gabriel and I.

"Gabe we here" I whispered against his lips as he kissed me down my neck stopping at my breast.

"Alright wait for me in bedroom, I have to tell James something" I moved off his lap and pulled down my dress in a hurry as I got out the car. I felt my face heat up as I walked passed James who held the door and I walked up the steps seeing Gabriel coming out the car. I closed the door behind me and ran up the stairs into the bedroom and I walked over to the mirror staring at myself. Holy fucking shit I'm going to have sex.

A few minutes later I heard the door opened and I look behind me seeing Gabriel taking off his suit jacket and tie with one hand. He threw it on the floor beside me and kept eye contact with me as he walked towards me.

"Are you sure you want to?" I nodded my head and Gabriel sighed placing his hand on my cheek.

"I won't do anything until tell me that you're ready" He runs his finger down my cheek to my cleavage.

"Yes... I want you to fuck me" I whisper smiling and he smirks looking at darkly.

"Do me a favor and in the closet there should be a small black bag... I want to make your first time memorable" He slapped my ass as I walked inside the closet grabbing the bag and going back putting it on the bed. Before I can ask a question, Gabriel grabs me and sits me on top of him so my legs were hanging off of him and my side was to his chest, he connects our lips again running his hand on my thigh slowly lifting up the dress.

"Ha" I moan. Gabriel lays back against the bed looking at me up and I stood up, rolling the dress to my hips. I climbed over his so I straddled his lap. The strap of my dress were falling down and he reached up with his hand grabbing the ends of my dress and pulls it up, leaving me only in my panties. Gabriel sits up and turns us over so he's now on top of me.

"You're so sexy" He raid roughly and moves off the bed staring at me with heavy eyes. It's not the first time being naked in front of him but I felt so embarrassed.

"Your nervous" He pointed it out and grabbed my arms that were covering my breast placing it on the bed beside my head.

"I'm about to have sex with you... of course I'm nervous" I whispered.

"Is it because of me or the thought of having sex?" I stayed quiet, he knew damn well what the answer was.

"I'm taking good care of you tonight baby" The nickname made me blush and Gabriel climbed on top of me kissing me before leaving light kisses down my neck. He stopped at my nipple and looked up before latching onto one, sucking on it. I felt his warm tongue lick around it and his teeth tugging on it slightly making me wince.

"Gabriel" I moaned and felt him smile, he moved onto my other breast but used his hand to play with my other nipple giving them both equal attention.

Gabriel moved away ripping open the white collared shirt open showing his many tattoos and muscles. He took off of his pants throwing them off the bed. Gabriel reached over me grabbing the pack of condoms from the nightstand.