SIXTY FOUR

"Take my breath away
And make it last forever, babe
Do it now or never, babe (ah)"
_________________________

GABRIELA

I felt my hair being moved away from my face and warm hands slowly caressed my cheeks. I open my eyes slowly seeing a bright light ahead of me, I glanced beside me seeing Gabriel smiling cutely with his hair perfectly gelled.

"We're here baby" Gabriel said softly, I looked outside still feeling the heaviness in my eyes and notice see the beautifully decorated restaurant.

"This looks expensive... you know how I feel whenever you take me places like this or spend too much money Gabriel" I said not facing him but hearing his deep laughter.

"I know but this whole time you and I have been dating we've only been on three dates, we need to take time for ourselves once in a while" My eyes widened and I laughed realizing that it was true, we never truly had dates outside the house without the kids and no distractions. 

"I never realized that" I muttered and we both got out the car. I waited for him to walk around the car and he handed the car keys to the valet. Once the hostess recognized Gabriel we were escorted quickly to our booth that was on the second floor of the restaurant. It had less tables and we had more privacy to enjoy ourselves.

"Gabriel this is so beautiful" I said looking around at the place seeing that only some tables were lighted up by a small dimmed light above it.

"Just for you baby" I smiled widely, already knowing that my cheeks were turning into a crimson red.

"Wow you're such a romantic" I said looking away at the view and he chuckled sexily. A few minutes passed and the waiter came and took our orders.

"Anything for the woman I love" He said and I rolled my eyes, covering my cheeks with my hands feeling embarrassed that he was complimenting me so much.

"When the date is over... are we going home?" I asked and he shook his head. I tilted my head signaling him to continue. The sexy man blushed madly and I held in my laughter not ever seeing him blush before. Gabriel looked at me laughing with his red face and his boyish smile. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he's so fucking adorable.

"I love you" I blurted it out without realizing it and we made eye contact. It was a bit awkward like our first few times with each other. All the awkwardness was coming back and it was like being a teenager in love again.

"I love you too baby" Gabriel grabbed my hand that was on the table and brought it up to his lips kissing the back of it, I couldn't help it but my heart was beating like crazy .

-

"The food was so good... thank you for tonight" I took a sip of the iced water and Gabriel nodded his head sipping his white wine.

"Do you want to order any dessert before we leave?" I asked kinda craving something chocolate.

"Let's save dessert for when we get home..." I bit my lip and Gabriel's eyes quickly looked at me, I noticed his eyes becoming dark and I sat back into my seat watching him.

"Can we get the bill"? Gabriel called out and I laughed seeing him starting to rush.

-

We were in the car again going to wherever he was driving to, I was so fucking full. Gabriel kept ordering so much food until I couldn't move. The food was amazing though, it was an Italian restaurant one that I've wanted to go to since I had gotten pregnant with the twins. The car suddenly stopped and I sat up slowly seeing we were in some sketchy parking lot.