SEVENTEEN

"It's what I'm guilty of, oh yeah
I can't get enough, I'm insane
Without your touch"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I'm so fucking bored~" I sang to myself while laying down on my stomach with my injured leg in the air. I felt my phone vibrating beside me and I quickly reached for it placing it up against the pillow not noticing that it was a Facetime call. I looked at the name seeing Gabriel's name, I quickly brush my hair with my fingers and sat up straight.

"You called me from Facetime?" He placed the phone giving me a view of the office and a full view of him looking sexy.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't up and walking around the house" He said and I grabbed a pillow placing it over my stomach.

"I'm bored... I'm going to the living room for a little to watch tv" I said and he cocked his head to the side giving me the look.

"You can watch tv in the room without leaving..."

"I feel trapped in this room Gabriel... also moving around helps the healing process" I straightened my back and he smiled. The doors to the room opened revealing Jennie, I took a double take and looked at her in shock.

"Jennie? How the hell did you get inside?" She smiled holding up the keys.

"I stole Alex's keys, I had to come see you before I have to leave back home... but I'll be back for your birthday" She said and I raised an eyebrow pointing at my phone. Jennie shrugged ignoring the phone and pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek.

"I'm going to text you everyday so you better fucking answer" I nodded my head looking back at the phone, forgetting that I was still on the phone with Gabriel. But he wasn't paying attention either, he looked so serious typing on his computer.

"Bye Jennie, I love you" I kissed her again  and watched her leave the room.

"Gabe..." I called his name and he mouthed to hold on. I nodded my head and stood up. I grabbed the phone with me and limped my way to the gigantic bathroom with a bathtub and shower. I placed the phone on the counter and rinse my face.

"Gabriela I'll see you later, my assistant had scheduled a meeting during my fucking lunch" He said and I nodded my head letting him hang up.

-

"Ms.Gaby... look! I got the highest grade in my class" Ava came running inside the living room showing me her certificate. I congratulated her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"And daddy picked us from school but he's outside talking with Jayden" My head snapped to the windows in the living room seeing Gabriel and Jayden in a heated conversation. Jayden started to walk in the house and I could see Gabriel yelling for him, Jayden got inside and stomped his way upstairs and Gabriel slammed the door making me jump.

"You better put your fucking phone on my dresser and do your homework or you won't get it for the whole month!" Gabriel yelled and I looked back seeing him breathing in heavily.

"What happened?" I asked and he placed his keys on the table.

"He wasn't doing his homework for one of his classes and got mad when I called him out... I swear these kids will be the death of me" I nodded my head and watched as Ava walked in the living room.

Where's your sister?" Ava placed her book bag on the floor and took out her homework placing on the coffee table.

"She went to the mall with her friends" I nodded my head and leaned forward.