SIXTY TWO

"I'm sorry that did this, the blood is on my hands
I stare at my reflection, I don't know who I am"
_________________________

GABRIELA

After fifteen minutes of awkward silence we reach the fancy hall. Once the car came to a complete stop I quickly got out and walked towards the two big doors. I hear Thomas footsteps catch up to me and he tried to hold onto my hand but I cross my arms, not having any of his games.

"Don't fucking touch me" I looked at him and he smirked like he was enjoying this. Once the doors opened heads turned towards Thomas and I. I gulped nervously and a woman came taking my coat. I looked around for Gabriel or Ariel and I spotted them together, I could tell it was Gabriel from his bright green eyes overshadowing the black mask he had on.

In cue Gabriel looked away from Ariel and made eye contact with me and I did so too while facing Thomas.

"I need to use the bathroom" I said moving away from Thomas presence. I quickly walk down the dim lighted hall and look behind me seeing a man walking towards me.

"Gabriel?" I asked confused and he got closer only confirming it was him. He grabbed me by my forearm without saying anything and pulled me inside a dark room.

"What the hell?" The light turned on and I see Gabriel taking off his mask, breathing in heavily.

"You came here with Thomas?" He said sounding a bit mad and I took off my mask too.

"More like I was forced to go with him, he said he'll give me the address if I did" I bring my dark red lips together and he places his hands beside my head trapping me.

"Alright... cause I asked last night if you needed a ride and you just showed up with him" He said nonchalantly. I couldn't help but notice Gabriel was jealous.

"And I explained, so you can move back now" I said placing my hands on his chest trying to push him away. It's been a week since we've last seen each other and I was dying inside, I wanted him to touch me but not like this until we can talk again.

"But I don't want to" He whispered leaning forward and I tried moving back but forgot that I was already against the door.

"You're making it so fucking hard to give you the space that you want... but one thing I wanna know is what was that shit you pulled last night?"

"You know just me being a bitch..." I smirked using his words and he scoffed looking away while licking his lips.

"I don't why your getting so worked up over something you said..." I placed my hand on his chest pushing him back and he did so.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry for calling you a bitch... but please be careful because everyone here is apart of the mafia somehow. You don't know how hard it was not to murder everyone man who looked at you when you first walked in" Gabriel said wrapping his arm around my waist and I placed my hands on his wrist.

"I'm a grown woman Gabriel, I can handle myself but thank you" I whispered watching his eyes grow darker.

"Don't do anything crazy and if he touches you... I'm killing him for real" Gabriel kissed my cheek and let me go. I nodded my head and watched him place on the mask and he hands me mine.

"Take this incase" I looked down seeing the gun. He helped me high it underneath my dress and I thanked him.

"You need to wear this dress again... you look ravishing"Gabriel said before leaving me inside. I leave the room a few minutes after him and walk down the hall. I look around seeing Thomas who was waving at me to come to him. I rolled my eyes and walked right passed him to the bar.