TWENTY EIGHT

"I wanna be close, yeah, I'm your woman
Pull up and show me the way you comin'
You know that I got you"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Gabriel we have everything and everyone can you just your ass in the fucking car" I was so fucking exhausted from the cramps that kept me up all night. On top of being tired we had to wake up at four in the morning meaning I barely had any sleep. I pushed my boyfriend out the house and we walked down the steps, to the Black Range Rover. Before I got in the car I handed him my luggage to put in the trunk and I sat in the front passenger seat rubbing my stomach.

"We're meeting Alex, Jennie, and Victoria at the airport?" Gabriel asked pulling out the driveway.

"Yeah they texted me a while ago saying they were on there way" I looked back at the kids not hearing anything from them. Gabe begins to drive a little faster since we reach the highway and I sigh feeling his hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles against it.

"How are your cramps? Is it better than last nights?" He looked at me briefly.

"Yeah I took midol with the bagel I ate before we left" I placed my hand over his and smiled slightly in pain.

"Can you guys not be touchy in front of me... I'm still awake you know" I looked back at Aubrey and she pointed down to our hands.

"Aub I'm going to be touchy with the person I'm dating-" Gabriel spoke up and I looked at him in shock.

"You we're still touchy even when you two weren't together" Aubrey spoke but soon stopped once she realized what her father said.

"Omg I fucking knew you guys were dating, ever since dad let you in his room, I knew it. You guys weren't hiding it at all" She leaned forward and I rolled my eyes playfully, I looked back giving her look and she smiled.

"Your not mad about your father and I?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Hell no. I'm happy for you both actually, thank you for telling me and not keeping it a secret. Have you told Jayden and Ava yet?" I looked at Gabriel then in front of me.

"I think Jayden might know... since he kind of caught us in the car but as for Ava I don't know if we should tell her since she's younger and doesn't really understand things like this"

"I get what you're trying to say... just take it slow and dad..."

"Yeah he answered looking at her through the mirror"

"Don't hurt her" She said and Gabriel squeezed my hand nodding his head to what his daughter said.

-

"A private airplane?..." I looked outside the gigantic airport windows seeing Gabriel's black private plane. Gabriel pulled me by arm and led me inside the plane entrance so we can board and place our bags down. We walk down the skinny stairs and end up on the actual runway, I was in awe staring at the other airplanes surrounding us. The winds were strong from the other planes leaving and the weather but hopefully we'll be able to fly.

"Didn't I tell you about this?" I heard his voice right next to me and I turn around shaking my head, moving the hair away from my face.

"You might have but I wasn't paying attention" One of the airport workers led us inside the airplane.

I wrapped the cardigan tighter around my body suddenly when the strong wind blew inside. My mouth widened from seeing a bit of the interior of the plane and I step in completely getting greeting by the pilot and flight attendants. I look around the bright white walls and the matte black chairs, couches it had.