THIRTY TWO

"Don't shy away from me
Just sacrifice your every last inhibition
I'm on your side"
__________________________

GABRIEL

"Hey" I heard Jennie say as she walks inside the living room, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Hi Jennie... I haven't gotten anything and it's been four days since she's been gone, the cops are on my ass because of this" I hear Jennie heavily sigh.

"Do you think she would run away?" I heard her ask and I sighed not knowing what to think anymore.

"I don't know, who knows with what she found out" I said and Jennie looked confused but I ignored her not wanting to explain because of her relationship with my younger brother.

"She couldn't have gone that far... maybe she's at a hotel and just needed the space" I leaned back into the sofa watching the black screen tv.

"She would have called or something... Jennie I haven't known Gaby for as long as you have but I know her enough to know that she wouldn't do something this... running away without saying anything isn't something she would do" I looked away quickly blinking rapidly. I hear Jennie take a deep breath and she gets up going in the kitchen. I hear a phone ringing and I look down on the coffee table seeing the unknown number on Gabriela's phone. I picked it up quickly hearing heavy breathing on the other side making me look around worried.

"Baby? What's going on?"

"You fu-fucking b-bitch" I heard Gabriela say in a small whisper, her voice sounding extremely dry.

"Aw you hear that, she's suffering here Gabriel..." I recognized Ariel's voice and I stood up quickly running upstairs into our room.

"Why the fuck is Gabriela with you!?" I change out of my shorts into pants while I had the phone on speaker. I grabbed the gun tucking it into my belt.

"For a fucking sleepover you dumbass" I could hear Gaby yell in the background and I roll my eyes.

"What she said..." Ariel paused and I heard a loud slap. I went back to the phone hearing Gaby breathing heavily in the background.

"If we're being honest here I needed some money and I knew you would pay for her, so meet us at your old warehouse... Gabe" The phone hung up and I ran downstairs almost bumping into Jennie. I sent a text message to everyone and I grabbed my car keys ignoring Jennie's calls for me then I went inside the garage getting into a random car. I drove off quickly to the old warehouse speeding through traffic.

-

"Ariel?" I pushed open the large rusty door, seeing the only light in the warehouse shining over Gaby who was hands were chained to a giant wooden board, her arms above her head.

"You fucking bitch" I muttered walking up to Gabriela who seemed out of it. Before I can get close enough I heard heels coming from behind her and came out Ariel smiling wickedly.

"Get me out of here" Gabriela said, her voice dry and her face all red. She looked exhausted not to mention blood all over her shirt.

"I needed the money, to get my husband out of jail. You don't know how broke I went bribing the fucking judge to lessen his sentence!" Ariel yelled and I fisted my hands throwing the large duffel bag in front of her.

"How much is that?" She pointed the bag with her gun.

"One million" I made sure mine was in my belt watching and she kicked the bag towards me.

"That's not enough, I'm going to need five million you ass. Or else your "baby" gets it" Gabriela looked up letting me examine her body, different bruises all over her, and her clothes torn up showing her bra and panties.