SIXTY SIX

"If the end of the world was near
Where would you choose to be?"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I listened to Gabriel's footsteps leaving and I placed the hammer down on the floor next to me. I dragged the metal chair close to Chase and sat down in front of him watching him closely.

"You and Gabriel bring out the worst in each other... isn't that so fucking adorable" He said tilting his head to the side and I ignored him not in the mood.

"That's great but I don't want to talk about Gabriel and I... I just find it funny how you got caught, it was about time" It was my turn to cock my head to the side and his eyes wandered off nervously looking for something else to stare at.

"Obviously I made a mistake... but I know you won't hurt me... theirs always the nice one in a relationship and in this case it's you" Chase chuckled but it quickly died down when we made eye contact. It was hard keeping my laughter to a minimum seeing him all nervous like this.

"You're wrong, I'm just thinking of a way. Did it fucking excite you to kidnap your wife's kids and me? You both don't know when to let shit go" I stood up getting angry.

"Oh my fault miss fucking profiler... do I look like a fucking narcissist or sadist to you? I'm happy knowing that my wife is happy when I know she's hurt you " He tugged at the tight ropes.

"But since you want us to be like regular people... maybe we should just talk this over brunch and then boom our issues are gone. Like you said "let shit go" we run the fucking mafia Gabriela so it's going to be dealt with the mafia way, meaning putting your family through shit they deserve" He snapped back.

"Mafia ways huh?... so like torture. We deserve? your wife cheated on her ex husband and she thinks that he deserves it... she blames everyone but herself and you even know that. You know that your wife is a childish bitch and you just choose to ignore it" In anger I reached down grabbing the hammer, swinging it across his face.  I didn't even flinch when I heard the impact, I look down seeing blood slowly running down his nose. I huffed and look down seeing the blood on my hands. I placed it back on the floor quickly and wiped my hands on my legs, trying to get rid of the blood. I blinked rapidly trying to get rid of the images of the other guy I killed but this was slowly triggering it.

"Very funny... y-you know I've been through many broken noses, broken everything! If you want to hurt me you're gonna have to try a lot harder then that Gaby" He said and I smiled wickedly.

"Whatever you say" I walked passed him grabbing one of the sharp looking knives from the weapon wall. I go back and quickly stab his hand enjoying the sound of his scream as the knife pierced through skin and onto the wooden chair.

"Ahh fuck!" He yelled in pain and I moved back staring in satisfaction.

"This is so fucking amazing... wait till Ariel sees you" I kneeled down watching the blood spilling onto the concrete floor staining it red.

"This isn't a fucking joke you bitch!.. do you have any idea what Ariel is capable of!"

"Are you really threatening me now? You really wanna talk about Ariel when you're the one sitting here tied up, may I also point out that you're currently bleeding... you're not leaving here alive Chase" I moved close to him, placing my hands on top of his injured one, his eyes squinted like he was trying to suck in the pain and I smiled.

"I'm sure my men and Ariel are coming to get me as you have your little standing ovation. I'll be free" Chase smiled and my smile dropped. I rolled my eyes and walked behind him, taking a gun from the wall and I stood in front of him again. Chase seemed like he was slowly going unconscious until I slapped him.