SEVENTY TWO

"Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Baby wake up were at the house" I felt someone shaking me and stood Gabriel waiting outside the car, holding the door open for me. I yawned taking his hand while exiting the car with the biggest headache ever.

"I'm never drinking again..." I heard him chuckle as we walk up to the house.

"You even tried some whiskey... maybe you'll like it when you drink it more" I shook my head remembering the strong nasty smell and taste.

"I remember it being nasty, the beer that I was drinking was much better than yours" The door opened revealing Gabriel's grandmother. She was holding Luca who was sleeping in her arms and I smiled walking inside the warm house.

"Good afternoon Gabriela" She said and I smiled.

"Good afternoon" She pulled me into a side hug and I went in the living room picking up Irene from the crib she was laying in.

"Ho sentito che la festa è andata bene" I heard his grandmother say to Gabriel.

( I heard the party went well )

"It was fun nonna, I heard Clarissa got a deal for her restaurant so she can extend it more into the US and Canada" I sat down on the couch placing Irene on my chest while I leaned back feeling my head throb like crazy.

"Yeah I'm happy for her..." Nonna said and I heard footsteps walking inside the living room but I kept my eyes closed recognizing Gabriel's footsteps.

"I don't think Irene wants to be with her hungover mother" Gabriel said trying to take her away from me and I laughed moving away while opening my eyes.

"Please tell me you brought me some aspirin and orange juice" Gabriel placed the pill in my mouth and put the cold cup of juice against my lips letting me drink. Gabriel took Irene from me and she was just quite wrapped in her blanket.

"Your father is being rude right now, you don't want to go to him" Gabriel sat down next to me rocking Irene, and I smiled watching as she slowly fell asleep in his arms.

"Quando avverrà il matrimonio?" Nonna asked walking inside the living room and Gabriel stood up also taking Luca from her having both babies in his arms.

( When will the wedding happen? )

"Tra pochi anni, vogliamo che Luca e Irene camminino lungo il corridoio" Gabriel sat down next to me and I stayed silent, just listening.

( In a few years, we want Luca and Irene to walk down the aisle )

"Irene e Luca vi assomigliano entrambi ... ma somigliano di più a Gabriela" I glanced at Gabriel seeing him smiling while looking at the twins.

( Irene and Luca look just like you both... but they resemble more of Gabriela )

"I'm offended, I put as much effort as Gabriela in this..." He stood up and walked away with them leaving his grandmother and I.

"So dramatic" I said rolling my eyes and she nodded her head.

-

"Have you seen the forty year old" Jayden said barging inside the room and I quickly lifted up the blanket since I was breastfeeding Irene.

"Your father is in the bathroom" The bathroom door opened instantly and Jayden walked away and I looked at Gabriel who walked in with a towel hung loosely around his waist. He went to the room door and closed then looked back at me running his hand through his wet hair.