TEN

"I just like you so much
You know it so well and control me"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I stepped onto the heated marble floor wrapping the towel tight around my chest walking back into my room. I tiptoed, into my room drying myself and I picked up the dress from the bed, I placed on the matching baby pink underwear and bra and placed the dress. I placed on the white platform feels and went back inside the bathroom curling the ends of my hair. I opened my makeup bag and placed a bit of highlighter, mascara and blush then lip gloss to finally finish the look.

I turn off the light as I left my room looking for Ava and as I walked by her room I hear giggling coming from inside

I turn off the light as I left my room looking for Ava and as I walked by her room I hear giggling coming from inside. I slowly walk in, peeking inside the bathroom seeing Gabriel bathing Ava. I walk in leaning against the door frame and take in the scene in front of me. She giggles when Gabriel places a handful of bubbles on her head and then on her nose and she picks up a handful blowing it back at him.

"Ms.Gaby! Daddy look how pretty she looks" I bit my lip trying to contain my smile at her cute reaction and Ava jumped up happily splashing Gabriel making him a bit wet.

"She d-does look very pretty" Gabriel stumbles over his works and looks up at me up and down. I give him a small smile and feel my face heat up. I thanked him quietly and he looked away quickly focusing his attention back on Ava.

"I'll get Ava out the bath... so you can go get ready" I say and walk closer to him. Gabriel stands up in front of me and I smell the mint from his breath.

"Let's get you cleaned up but don't wet me please" I sit on the edge on the bathtub and I grab the shampoo placing a small blob on her head, while she played with her toy.

-

"I look so pretty" She twirls around. I fixed the black mini puffy dress and fixed the black shorts underneath. She placed on the black flats and looked at herself in her mirror. Gabriel has picked the outfit and she looked so freaking adorable.

"Bun or a ponytails?" I grabbed the hair brush and gel that was on top of her dresser and stood in front of the chair that was in front of the vanity.

"Mhm" She presses her little finger against her lips thinking.

"Two ponytails" I pulled the chair and she sat down in front of me.

"Aww you guys look so cute, say cheese!" I look back seeing Aubrey dressed in a purple dress with a purple cardigan, she held her phone up and took a picture, followed by a click sound.

I'm glad today was a bit warmer than usual, since it was still winter but Ava begged not to have an indoor party.