FIFTEEN

"You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be alright"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"You what!" I quickly pulled the phone away from my ears when Jennie began yelling on the and I placed it back once she stopped and calmed down.

"Yeah I know I fucked up when I lied to you, I couldn't tell you because he was in my room, in the bathroom listening" I placed the phone on speaker and picked up my long hair, putting it in a ponytail.

"Yeah you fucked up, how could not tell me that your hot fucking boss was the one taking you on the date. That is a huge deal and you didn't tell me! You have to tell me everything from now on. So what happened on the date? How did it go?"

"Nothing really happened just me being a bitch. But I'll tell you what happened, when I get to the house I'll text you" I said hearing her laughing and Alex's voice in the background.

"Alright I'll see you here, bye love you" She hung up and I sighed taking out all my new of clothes, throwing it my huge duffel bag without folding it. I sat down on the bed hearing someone knock on the door. I get up from my bed, walking slowly towards the door before I can see who it is they began to bang on the door loudly. I look around nervously knowing that this wasn't Robert. He said he would call me when he's in front of the building for me to come down.

I opened up the peep hole seeing a guy dressed in all black. I moved back slowly going back inside my room, I closed the door and grabbed my phone

"Shit" I muttered to my myself as I dialed Gabriel's number.

"Hello?" He said picking up the phone instantly.

"There's someone at my door and I don't know who they are... Robert said he'll call me when he got here but he's not here yet" I went back to my room door, locking it. I heard someone bang on the door again and I jumped back hiding inside the bathroom and locking it.

"I'll tell Robert to head to your apartment right now... just stay quiet and hide. You don't have anything you can hit him with... a gun?"

"A gun?! Why the hell would I have one?" I whispered climbing inside the bathtub feeling my heart pumping fast.

"You need to get one, I'll make sure you have a gun when you get here. Just stay on the phone with me so I know your safe" I stayed quiet jumping when I heard the loud bang outside. They're inside...

"Gabriela, you need to calm down. You're breathing really heavy... I know you must be scared but you need to stay quiet" He said.

"I-I cant" I didn't hear Gabriel anymore. I pulled the phone away from my ear and saw that it hung up. I went to call him back until my phone started ringing loudly and I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I could hear the banging outside from my room door and a loud bang followed which was a gun shot. A loud crash sounded and I flinched hearing footsteps coming towards the bathroom, the doorknob began jiggling. My heart stopped and I closed my eyes preparing for the worst.

"Ms.Martinez it's Robert" I stood up hearing his voice not realizing that I had tears running down my face. I unlocked the door with my shaking hands and look towards my room door entrance seeing the man with a pool of blood surrounding his head.

"Oh my god" I turned around immediately covering my eyes.

"Mr.King will send people here to clean but we need to leave right now" I felt his hands on my shoulder leading me out the room while I kept my head down and eyes closed.