FORTY SEVEN

"Just love me
All you need to do is love me, yeah"
__________________________

GABRIEL

I hear the sound of something metal falling and I turned around quickly noticing Gabriela staring right at her brother. I placed Ava down and walked towards my girlfriend while giving Dalvin a dirty look and she pushed me away away full of anger and punched her brother right in the face, making him fall onto the floor and I looked down watching the blood come down his nose and he touched it in shock.

"Get in the living room" I said looking at Jennie who told the kids to go in as well. I told everyone else to go to the kitchen and they did hesitantly and Jennie came back and stood next to me shocked as well seeing Gaby screaming at her brother.

"You fucking asshole, why would you come here fucking unannounced... I hate you!" Her voice cracked as she said hitting her brother against his chest after letting him stand up.

"Today was supposed to be a special day for me and you want to come and make your fucking grand entrance-"

"Gab-" Dalvin spoke but Gabriela punched him again across the face and I stood shocked never seeing this side of her before.

"Don't! Don't start with your fucking bullshit" I let Gaby get her hits in just because I told him not to come but I quickly grabbed her before she hurts him or herself. She pushed herself off of me and looked up at me with her eyes all wet and red.

"You?" She pointed at me and I breathed in knowing that she knew already and I sighed deeply.

"You aren't reacting in the slightest bit that my brother is here... which means you knew about this, this was the big fucking secret you've been keeping from me" I shook my head and reached out for her hand but she pushed me away.

"It wasn't like that Ga-"

"So you acting fucking shady for months, getting messages from an unknown number. I've been told you've been meeting up with someone at your own fucking job. So that isn't lying to me? It's funny how your trying to continue... don't act stupid"

"I didn't know he was going to come here.." It came out wrong and she looks at me angrily with tears streaming down her cheeks once again.

"Both of you are fucking assholes... you for showing up here like we're fucking best friends and telling me congratulations. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She yelled and Dalvin looked up at her running his hand through his hair.

"I'm your brother" He said only making her even more angry.

"Brother's don't leave their sister alone who was only a teen at the time when our parents fucking died!... and you know better than to lie to me. We fucking talked about this Gabriel and you still lied to my face for months. I bet you knew that he called me, when I cried to you on the phone, you knew!" She shoved past the both of us and left the house, before I can follow him Jennie quickly grabs my arm and hold me back.

"Give her some alone time Gabriel" She said.

"You are an asshole Dalvin, you should known better than to show up here" Jennie said to Dalvin before walking away leaving us alone. I sighed and grabbed a napkin from the table and handed it to Dalvin who thanked me quietly.

"You were right about her punches... and reaction" He muttered plugging his bleeding nose and I nodded my head.

"I warned you didn't I... If my family wasn't in the other room I would beat your fucking ass right now, why would you think that was a good idea?"