FIFTY TWO

'"It's all fun and games 'til I'm no longer nice (no longer nice)"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Don't feel like talking anymore huh... you had a lot to say the other day and look at you now... quiet little bitch" Ariel pressed the cold knife underneath my chin to lift up my head up. It's been two days in this hell, we came back to the warehouse after some people tried coming in here. I'm hungry and extremely tired. Dalvin was still passed out but tied up in a chair. I was so exhausted that I could pass out and I had no energy to fight Ariel. She was persistent for an answer but I kept ignoring her. I rolled my eyes and moved my head away wanting to close my eyes and sleep.

"Tired aren't you?... all you have to do is make a decision Gabriela come on" She said with a baby voice and I looked at her in the eyes. I felt like I had almost every body fluid on me, I felt disgusted and scared. I didn't know if I was going to make it out alive.

"I'm tired of your fucking shit and your constant fucking obsession with my boyfriend and his family" I felt something in me snap. Ariel stood up straight looking behind me and I watched the small smirk show up on her face.

"They're still my family... those kids are still my fucking kids. I was there family too once, just because you can sit on his dick and get pregnant doesn't mean anything. You are a worthless whore and a homewrecker" Ariel looks down at me and I raise my head making eye contact with the crazy woman and she smirks.

"Home wrecker? You guys were divorcing! I didn't cause any fucking divorce, it was Gabriel who decided he was better of without you... You're being a jealous bitch Ariel... and for what because you can't accept the fact that your ex is living his best life with a new girl... or that your kids don't give a shit about you anymore" I pulled on the ropes and she laughs wickedly. Before Ariel responds Dalvin started groaning and I knew my time was up.

"What the fuck is going on?" He said looking around in a daze with his eyes still closed.

"Next time can you be gentle with me... I bruise easily" He said making me smile and Ariel turns around facing towards Dalvin.

"I was shocked when I found out you had a brother... it's so sad how he might be the last person you'll ever see. Soon you'll be gone but for now we have company coming soon to watch you die... unwillingly of course " She cuts me free of the rope and I see Dalvin look at me confused.

"Get your ass in the car" I felt the gun on the back of my head and I nodded my head struggling to walk down the dark area, the doors opened revealing the bright sun and I limped towards the car, my eyes closed from the sun and I looked back seeing if Dalvin was still there but Ariel raised the gun and hit me once again, knocking me out.

GABRIEL

I pulled up to the abandoned warehouse seeing the tire marks meaning that someone was here. I took out my gun and held in my hand as I kicked down the door seeing one light lighting up the two bloody chairs. I walked in closer and sucked in a deep breath when I realized I was late. In the corner of my eye I saw a small note on the floor, I picked it up and opened seeing the blood smeared over it.

Hello if you're reading this Gabriel it means that you were so close to getting your girlfriend and her brother. I knew you would find out that we were camping out in your old warehouse. Well... that's just sad now you have to make a choice on who to save first. Dalvin who is currently on the pier and Gabriela who's at your our old home waiting for you. If you come to Gabriela first then my men will kill Dalvin... in the head obviously. For the quick kill.