EIGHT

"Sin City wasn't made for you Angels like you"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I push open my room door and Jennie walks in staring in awe, she then looks back at me placing her bag beside my bed.

"This room looks so pretty, also can I get something to eat... I fell asleep the whole ride and I'm hungry" I nodded my head about to leave the room but Aubrey walks in.

"Gaby and..." Aubrey stops to look between us.

"I'm Jennie. I know who you guys are Aubrey, Jayden, and Ava" Jennie saids excitedly and I watch the smile grow on Aubrey's face.

"How do you know our names?" Ava comes from behind Aubrey and stands next to me holding my hand acting all shy.

"Because Gaby talks about you guys a lot and it's all good things" I look over at Jennie who has a huge smile on her face while talking to Ava.

Jennie always loved kids ever since she was separated from her little siblings when her mom gave them up for adoption. Her mom told her that she was planned and the others weren't.Which obviously saddened her but luckily they've reached out to her and she keeps in contact till today.

"I'm gonna make you some food real quick and then you could get ready... feel free to look through my clothes" I said and Aubrey followed me downstairs while I made Jennie a sandwich. We go back upstairs and I hand her the sandwich. Jayden walks in while we were speaking and his eyes were focused on Jennie.

"Keep your eyes off my best friend Jayden it's never going to happen" I stood in front of him.

"You're just jealous that I'm not gonna hit on you anymore" He said moving me out the way and walks towards the bed sitting down in front of her.

"Wow I'm so jealous" I say sarcastically, he shakes his head and now speaking to her. I take the empty plate from Jennie and head downstairs washing the few that were in the sink. I pull out my phone scrolling through instagram, while walking out the kitchen and I bump into a hard wall. I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist so I didn't end up falling on the floor.

I looked up seeing Gabriel staring down at me. His jet black hair was wet, like he just came out the shower and he wore a regular white tee and grey sweats. Deadly combo...

"We need to talk" Gabriel said and without letting me answer he grabs my hand, dragging me upstairs passing my room and into his office. I walk in carefully and close the door behind us.

"What did I do?" I assumed I was in trouble. I felt my face suddenly heat up and I groaned internally.

He walks over to his computer typing something staying silent. Gabriel looks up with hooded eyes and signaled me with his fingers to come near him. I stood next to him and watched as he pressed play, it was a video of Ariel and I from earlier. I briefly glanced at it and stood up straight glancing at him.

"You didn't tell me this... why?" He slammed his thumb on the shut off button and stood straight causing me to move back. Gabriel stalked towards me making me hit the bookshelf.

"You and Ariel have enough problems already..." I felt overwhelmed by his close proximity. He leaned down putting his face closer to mine. I could fucking smell his minty breath.

"You and I will be having problems... you should have told me" He brings his hand up and moves a loose strand behind my ear.

"She's gone completely MIA ever since... the fight happened between you both" Gabriel pushed himself off the bookshelf where I was trapped. I placed my hands on my cheeks hiding the redness that I knew was noticeable.