FIFTY NINE

"Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin"
_________________________

GABRIEL

"She's is going into labor" I walked in with Gabriel and the nurses quickly brought a wheelchair. Gaby sat down and she held her head up with her hand probably exhausted since she's been having some contractions.

"Okay we're going to put her in a room, then check how dilated she is and if she's at five centimeters or more we'll have her walk a bit so she can get bigger and hopefully give birth in a couple of hours" The nurse said and I nodded my head looking back at the kids. We followed the nurse in the elevator and got off on the fourth floor. I let the nurse walk ahead of us and I settle the kids in the waiting room comfortably letting them bring their blankets.

"Stay here and if you need anything text me or call me... I love you guys. Gaby and I will be out hopefully in a few hours if not then you'll go home tonight with Jennie" They nodded their heads and I went back to the room that was only across the waiting room. Gaby was full awake and I look down seeing the nurse in between my fiancée's legs. I cough pulling the curtain halfway incase anyone walked in and saw this scene.

"Alright Gabriela you're currently five centimeters dilated, for now just bounce on the yoga ball or walk around. I'll come back in an hour to check again" I take off my jacket and help Gabriela get off the bed, she sits down on the ball and I hold onto her hand as she bounces up and down. I hold in my breath noticing she starts squeezing my hand hard whenever she has a contraction.

"Please don't get me pregnant again" She looks up sadly and I move her hair out her beautiful face letting me see how sweaty she looked.

"We can talk about this later but I really love seeing you pregnant, I texted Dalvin and Jennie. Jennie was sleeping at the house so she'll be here soon and Dalvin is working so he'll be here later on" I said and she looked up at me smiling painfully as another contraction came.

"I want just want to have sex without having a big ass belly in the way" She said making me smile as I watched her. After fifteen minutes of being on the ball she gets up and gets back on the bed.

"I love you and your inability to fucking pull out" I laughed and move my thumb against the back of her hand trying to sooth her.

"Or maybe I was trying to get you pregnant" Gaby slowly looked at me with a eerie glare and I just smile shaking my head. I was planning on talking with Gaby about kids soon but coincidentally she ended up getting pregnant and that plan when out the window.

"You're fucking crazy" Gabriela grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. I leaned forward and captured her cold lips with mine. She moaned and I sighed feeling myself getting hard but I pulled away quickly and placed my hand on her cheek knowing she was just trying to distract herself from the pain.

"You're going through labor right now and getting you horny isn't a good idea. I don't want you to be cranky when you start pushing, it's going to hurt more so for now just relax" She sighs.

"You make it sound so easy, like my vagina walls are covered in lube and they will just slip out of me" I stand up grabbing the hospital bag and I took out the scrunchie, I stood next to her and grabbed her hair putting it in a high loose bun making sure it no hair was in her face so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"And you say I'm the crazy one, you're the one talking about your vagina walls" I kiss her on the forehead.

-

I hear someone knocking and I look up seeing the door opening, Jennie pops her head in smiling glancing between the both of us.

"I'm sorry did I ruin a moment?" She walked in slowly moving the beige curtains to the side.