SIXTY NINE

"You the one that I want
In my feels so deep, like I'm in a dream And I don't want to wake up
And it's all because of you, I'm sprung"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Mhm fuck... the shrimps are so fucking good" I moaned softly opening my eyes slowly. I made immediate eye contact with Gabriel who was glaring at me. I licked my lips from the garlic sauce and watched him take in a deep breath while he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you moaning?" He asked while scooping up some pasta, placing some on both of our plates. I rolled my eyes taking a sip of the red wine. I turned my head looking at view, still amazed by it. It was around four in the afternoon so it was still light outside but it was starting to snow soon.

"You don't know the difference between moaning sexually and moaning when something is good" I moved my hair to my back seeing him looking at me like I've gone crazy.

"You moaning in general is always sexual to me... you can't justify that" I rolled my eyes and shook my head hearing him laughing at me.

"I still can't believe that we're in Italy" I said and the chef came out putting the plate of lobster and crab in front of us. I stared at the food not full yet and another person came about to refill our glass until Gabriel spoke up.

"Puoi lasciare la bottiglia, io e mia moglie possiamo prenderla da qui. Grazie" Gabriel said to the man stopping him and he nodded his head, placing the green glass bottle down in between us.

(You can leave the bottle, my wife and I can take it from here. Thank you)

I wrapped the thick blue blanket around my body and stabbed the garlic bread with the fork.

I go back and quickly stab his hand enjoying the sound of his scream as the knife pierced through skin and onto the wooden chair.

"Ahh fuck!" He yelled in pain and I moved back staring in satisfaction.

I blinked rapidly removing the bread from the fork and just ate it with my hand not wanting to think about that again.

"Hopefully we can go sightseeing and if it's to cold then we can go shopping" Gabriel grabbed a piece of lobster and I moved closer to him watching him crack it open which was easy.

"With the kids or just us two?" I raised an eyebrow stealing a piece of his and feeding it to him.

"If you want we can pick up the kids and take them but we'll see them tomorrow afternoon" He said calmly and I moved the blanket to his shoulder since I was hogging most of it. Our conversation died down as we started breaking up the lobster and crabs, feeding it to each other and eating the delicious garlic bread.

"What if we got married here?" I didn't look at Gabriel but felt his eyes on me.

"I mean most of your relatives are already here... we just have to fly out your parents, siblings, Jennie and Dalvin" I had the courage to look into his eyes seeing how much he liked the idea from his smile.

"I love the idea of having it here but if you only want to do it here because of my family then we don't have too, It's where ever you want it to be Gabriela" I placed the bread down, clearing my throat.

"No I want it here... and for our honeymoon we can fly somewhere else" I place my legs on top of his and he put his arm around them securing me tightly.

-

"Last night was amazing, I haven't slept like that in so long" I woke up full of energy.

We mostly drank a shit ton of wine and talked, laughed and just enjoyed each other's company  while catching up. We haven't had times for ourselves in a while. I on the other hand couldn't stop eating everything that the chef cooked for us. Before we went to bed Gabriel and I facetimed the kids saying goodnight to them and talked to them for a while to see how there day went.