SEVENTY FIVE

"Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Mhm he's so fucking hot, the date went so well" Jennie showed me some pictures they took together and they both looked so cute. Until she scrolled to far showing a picture of him naked, I screamed closing my eyes and Jennie starts dying of laughter apologizing forgetting she had that picture in her phone.

"You bitch" I shoved her when it was safe for me to open my eyes. I grabbed my cup from the coffee table and drank the orange juice, I turned back and she looked at me sadly making me confused.

"What's wrong?" Jennie came close to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You know even though this past year has probably one of the craziest year for you and I... I'm so happy for you Gabriela, like fucking look at you. It's the happiest I've seen you. You have a big family and you're getting married soon. I never thought I would see you happy... I'm so glad you went to that interview" She said lifting her head up with tears falling down her face. I bite my lip trying not to cry but tears came down my face too and I pulled her into a hug.

"I must be getting my period soon, it has been a crazy year but you know things happen for a reason and look at us now... maybe you'll be a aunt soon and or my brother will" Jennie put her head on my shoulder and I threw the blanket over both of your legs.

"When I kept asking Dalvin questions about his girlfriend in the group chat, I don't know if you remember but he said they have been off and on since high school... but now they are official so maybe we'll be aunties soon" Jennie laughed and I grinned remembering when Dalvin called the group chat minutes later suspicious that Jennie kept asking.

"Maybe we'll be expecting the pregnancy news soon" Before Jennie can respond I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around seeing Gabriel with his hair all over the place tired.

"Are you coming to bed soon?" He yawned and I nodded my head, standing up and hugging Jennie goodnight knowing she was going to spend the night.

"Go with your man... I'll handle the twins if anything" Jennie whispers in my ear and I pull away laughing. I grab the cups and walk past Gabriel placing them in the dishwasher, he waits for me in the entrance and walks me to our bedroom.

"Why the rush for me to come to bed? You usually end up falling asleep without me" I closed the door behind us and peeled off my shirt and shorts while Gabriel got on his side of the bed. I walked towards him and climbed into bed with him.

"Because I love you and I missed you. I've been here all day and only got one kiss from you, you've been with Jennie all day" He said kissing down my neck as my back was pressed up against his front.

"Sorry If I didn't pay attention to you, but my best friend Jennie came to visit me and you could have stayed in the living room with us and watched the movie too" I threw my head back softly getting distracted by his kisses and I felt his hand on my stomach slowly but suddenly his hand clasped around my throat causing me to gasp.

"I wanted you two to have your girl time and catch up..." Gabriel whispered in my ear and softly ran his free hand down my arm and above my panties.

"How c-considerate" I breathed out feeling his finger teasing my entrance. Gabriel kissed my nape and I turned my head tired of the teasing and placed my lips on his while I threw my leg over his stomach and moved my hips against his bulge.

"I love you baby" He said kissing my cheek. Gabriel flipped us over and pulled down my panties exposing me in a hurry. He sat up laying me down while placing my leg over his shoulder.