FIFTY EIGHT

"Girl, I wanna marry you
Right here, right now, yeah
I wanna marry you"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"You guys better not do anything sexual!" Victoria yelled and I stood up embarrassed as he led me outside. Even though it was late November it started to snow already here but what did we expect were upstate. We walked out into the cold and I held his hand tightly feeling the small warmth from it. We stood underneath the white gazebo that was in the backyard and I looked around wondering why we were out here. I don't understand why we couldn't talk in a room... or some place warm at least.

"Did I do something? Or wait did you do something?" I held the cardigan tightly against my body because the snow was being blown against my back and I was growing colder by the second.

"Yeah actually I did do something... I mean- fuck- well I'm about to do something" Gabriel kneeled down on one knee, reaching his back pocket. He took out the black velvet box similar to the red one and I gasped loudly, placing my hands over my mouth my eyes already clouded with tears. His bright green eyes looked up happily along with his sexy smile and he huffed nervously.

"Yes!" I said abruptly, Gabe laughed and shook his head.

"Baby I didn't even get to ask the question... or say what I wanted to say" I apologized wiping away the happy tears that coated my cheeks.

"When you found the pair of earrings, I actually had the ring in that box first. But I didn't know if you liked the red one... I'm going a bit off topic but, what I'm trying to say is that even though you were my kids nanny at first, my employee in the beginning they have grown to love you. I love watching the smiles on their faces when I mention you or when you just spend time with them. Gabriela I love you so much and when I told you for the first time I loved you. I knew... I knew in that moment that I was going to make you my wife someday. I knew from that time that I had to make you mine forever..." He paused taking a deep breath in.

"I planned for this moment happening for months now but at some point things got in the way. It was never the right time to propose, I don't think there was ever going to be a right time because of our current lifestyle and my job. So I'm making it the time, I want you Gabriela to be the future mother of my kids and my wife. The mother of kids in the future because I don't see anyone else in your place... I love you a lot Gabriela" Gabriel leaned against his knee, opening the black velvet box revealing the beautiful ring.

"Gabriela Martinez will you marry me?" Gabriel finished his lovely speech and I looked through my tears nodding my head.

"Yes, yes! Of course I'll marry you" He stood up smiling widely and pulls me into a passionate kiss mixed with our happy tears. I pulled away first still crying and he grabbed my left hand, sliding the diamond ring and it fit perfectly.

"Future Mrs.King" I felt him kiss me on the top of my head while I was busy looking at the ring. Clapping and yelling started coming from the house and I saw the whole family coming outside, with their phones out recording us.

"Finally, my god he took so fucking long" Victoria was the first one who spoke up and I watched Valentina a look when her daughter cursed. I laughed while crying, Gabriel's mother walked towards me and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad my boy proposed to you Gabriela... we love you, you've been family ever since you were introduced" She said, I smiled taking a deep breath. Valentina moved away from me and I couldn't stop looking at the ring.

"Let's go back inside it's getting cold" Mateo said and we all followed him back inside the warm living room. The kids immediately got up from the sofa and came running towards me, giving me a hug almost suffocating me.