ONE

"Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Fuck men... fuck boys, fuck everyone I can't believe I dated that man whore" My best friend sobbed, her face muffled into the pillow. I ran my hand down her back, trying to sooth Jennie as she cries into one of my pillows, smearing her mascara all over.

"I hate to say it but I told you so..." I stated and she lifted her head up briefly just glaring at me, Jennie rolled her eyes and face plated back onto the pillow.

"Ugh I fucking knew you would say that... this shit sucks, I fucking trusted him" She yelled and I stood up. I grabbed the pillow from underneath her and started to hit her with it. Jennie groaned loudly and I placed it down, looking at her as she wiped her tears.

"How about we go out tonight, my treat?" I smiled seeing her head shot up and a smile on her red stained lips.

"Have I told you that I loved you?" Jennie sat up on her knees, scooting closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down. I climbed on top of her pushing her onto the bed laughing.

"Actually you didn't tell me at all today" I laughed and she whispered "I love you" in my ear making me laugh.

-

"Are you ready?" I yelled from my room, I looked at myself in the full length making sure the black mini skirt was covering most of my ass, I pulled down the black cropped top and leaned down zipping up the black platform boots. I reached over to the dresser grabbing the red stain lipgloss and moved closer to the mirror placing it all over my lips watching the red seep in slowly. I moved back throwing the gloss on my bed and took out my hair from its bun, letting my wavy curls settle at my waist.

"Alright Gaby let's go, ohh you look fucking hot" She said walking inside my room and slapping my ass before sitting down on my bed

"Alright Gaby let's go, ohh you look fucking hot" She said walking inside my room and slapping my ass before sitting down on my bed. I stared at her through the mirror and admired myself.

"You look gorgeous Jennie... and what did I tell you about calling me Gaby" I hated when people called by that name but when it came to Jennie I let it slide... only sometimes.

"Ugh it's just that Gabrrriela is so long" She said exaggerating the r.

"Anyway I called the cab, it should be downstairs let's go before I beat you with a pillow again" Jennie laughed fixing her hair in the mirror before we left my room.

-

I handed the bouncer our ID'S and without looking at it he let us. I was only 20 but it was fine since Jennie is 22 so he probably assumed I was her age. The other bouncer pulled back the velvet stanchion, letting us inside. Jennie and I held hands and dragged me through the dance floor where dancing bodies were grinding on each other, we finally made it to the bar and I looked around seeing the flashing lights shadowing over people, lighting up the crowded club once in a while.