SIXTY FIVE

"Like the sweet cream
That's on your lips
(I love you like)"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I'm glad you two decided to work it out and are back together, I don't know what would have happened to mom if you two even broke up for real" Victoria stated and I nodded my head.

"Yeah... but one thing I never realized until now is how petty you're brother really is until we argue, obviously I am too but I just noticed it more" Victoria vigorously nodded her head smirking.

"Oh trust me I know, I've been dealing with the asshole for over three decades" I sipped on the orange tea.

"But honestly I don't think If I could ever walked away from Gabriel or the kids... even if it was for the best I think I would have found my way back to him somehow. I needed time to myself, to think about things and I glad we got to talk about things" I used my foot to slightly nudge Irene's rocker so it can keep swinging slowly.

"I understand what you mean Gaby, you two are good for each other. Speaking of kids the twins are surprisingly quiet, are they usually like this?" She asked looking down at them sleeping, I nodded my head drinking on the warm tea.

"Yes, most of the time. They must have gotten that from me because Gabriel isn't quiet at all" I say and suddenly hear loud obnoxious laughter behind us. Our heads snapped behind us towards Gabriel who was putting on his suit jacket.

"You're hardly quiet amor don't lie to my sister..." He smirked fixing up the dark blue tie underneath his collar.

"Bullshit, don't listen to him. Also aren't you late to work?" I felt the warmth of the tea spreading through my body while hearing Victoria's laughter beside me.

"Seems like you guys are already married" The corner of my lips go up as I look away from him.

"Since I'm the boss it means I can be late whenever I want to" Gabriel walked inside the living room giving me a kiss on my forehead. He gave his sister a hug and left, a few minutes later he came back rushing for his phone and gave a quick kiss to the sleeping twins.

"Victoria! How's Eddie?" I asked and her face instantly grew red at the mention of her boyfriend.

"He's doing good, currently visiting his mom in Canada" I smiled hearing footsteps coming down from the stairs and walked in Aubrey trying to brush out her bed hair.

"Goodmorning..." Aubrey cleared her groggy voice and walked inside the kitchen. We both said good morning and I was about to turn on the tv until Irene started crying and I picked her up, smelling the poop instantly.

-

"Don't you think the twins have enough clothes?" I told Gabriel when he puts the cute giraffe onesie in the cart and he shook his head giving me a look.

"I haven't bought baby clothes in a while and all these clothes are so adorable... it's cute but we should start buying the kids their Christmas present before we start buying a whole bunch of shit we don't need" I chuckled pushing the card to the toys aisle while Gabriel walked behind me.

"You mean before you go buying a whole bunch of shit we don't need" I leaned against the cart and he walked beside me.

"I don't buy a lot of things..." I said giving him a look and Gabriel took the cart from me.

"What are you getting Aubrey and Jayden?" I asked knowing that we were both getting Ava toys she had on her list.

"Aubrey said she needed a new phone because her screen was coming off... Jayden maybe a couple of pairs of sneakers he really wanted... or a playstation he's been asking for"