SIXTY EIGHT

"We're caroling through the night, wow
This Christmas will be a very special Christmas for me, wow
Let's go"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Aw is this your room when you were younger?" I ran my hand over the dresser seeing pictures of Gabriel when he was a baby all the way to his college years.

"Yeah it was... it's weird that grandmother still hasn't changed it at all"

"It's cute... memories Gabriel" I took off my coat and placed it on the desk chair feeling less suffocated, I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and his lips on my neck, kissing me softly.

"Gabriel" A breathy moan left my lips and I felt him smile against my lips.

"Mhm... if you think we're having sex in your old bedroom you're wrong baby" I pulled away hearing him groaning behind me, I picked up the two towels from the bed and threw one at Gabriel seeing him frowning.

"Let's shower so we can go to sleep, or we can go back downstairs" Gabriel shook his head and grabbed the phone from the bed.

"It's almost twelve, if we go to sleep we'll wake up late..."

"No we won't I'm putting my alarm on or the kids will wake us up... you know today is Christmas. There going to want to open their presents, so they'll wake us up if anything" Gabriel nodded his head walking closer.

"Get your ass in the shower" I laughed moving away from the door hearing him close it behind us.

-

"Merry Christmas mommy and daddy! Wake up Uncle Dalvin is here!" I jumped out of sleep scared and I slowly turned around squinting my eyes, still feeling tired. I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Daddy! Wake up!" The high pitched scream from Ava woke up Gabriel and he groaned pulling her onto the bed, shushing her. I got off putting on my slides and walking inside the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush, brushing my teeth. I heard someone knocking on our door and I opened the bathroom door seeing my brother standing outside the door as Ava opened it for him. My eyes widened and I went back inside the bathroom cleaning out my mouth and I walked out confused.

"What are you doing here?" I pulled Dalvin into a hug and he laughed hugging me back.

"Gabriel flew me out a few hours after you guys left since I couldn't leave with you, I had to work" I pulled away looking at Gabriel and he smiled still looking tired.

"Merry Christmas sis, oh and Gabriel your grandmother said to come down so the kids can open their presents" Gabriel nodded his head getting up from the bed and kissing my cheek before he walked inside the bathroom. I followed behind Dalvin who was holding Ava and went downstairs seeing more people in the living room.

"Merry Christmas nonna" I said pulling her into a hug and she smiled pulling me to sit down next to her on the large beige sofa.

"Tu e tuo fratello siete esattamente uguali, pensavo fosse la versione maschile di te" I looked back at my brother sitting down next to his girlfriend Milah.

(You and your brother are exactly alike, I thought he was the male version of you)

"Sì, perché abbiamo la stessa madre e lo stesso padre ma lui non è affatto come me" Nonna laughed and I sat up saying hi to Milah, a few minutes later passed and Gabriel came down sitting down next to me and the couple.

(Yes, because we have the same mother and father but he is not at all like me)

"Can we open presents now?... zia Luna made us breakfast already and I wanna see what Santa got me" Ava asked and Gabriel nodded his head, another male came inside the living room and looked around making brief eye contact with me.