THREE

"Its money over everything
I put that on everything"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"And you must be Gabriela... the girl who took me to her house last night" He said huskily with his strong Italian accent slowly seeping through. How come I didn't catch the accent when I saw him. My smile dropped instantly and I looked away annoyed. I wanted this job and knowing him from last night wasn't gonna help me get it.

"I'm surprised you remembered..." I said and he cleared his throat making me make eye contact with him.

"How can I not forget about the pounding headache I got from the cab and to top it off I woke up next to a strange random woman" He reached for something in his desk and pulled out a yellow folder.

"Anyways... we should get on with the interview shall we" He smirked opening the folder in front of him. It was silent while he looked through the file meanwhile I was nervous. Looking around the huge office space and I hear him move making me look at him. He closes the file and places it in front of him.

"Tell me about yourself?" He looks up at me and I took a deep breath.

"I'm twenty years old, living off my inheritance from my parents. I do have babysitting experience, when I was in my senior year of high school I watched a couple of kids" I laced my hands together avoiding the certain sensitive topic. Even though he probably did a background check on me... I bet he knew about it.

"You don't have plans on attending college?" He asked while standing up and he walked to the front of the desk sitting down right in front of me. I watched at the suit hugged his muscles tight and I gulped looking into his green eyes.

"Going to college isn't a priority of mine right now Mr.King..." I felt my sleeve rising up, I pulled it down quickly before my tattoo can be seen and I notice his eyes dart down at my arm before looking at me back in my eyes. He nodded and hummed going back to his chair.

"Well you are the most qualified person I have out of the many women... and men I've seen today. I'll have my driver pick you up at noon tomorrow, so you can meet my kids and become familiar with the house before you move in-"

"I have to move in?" I cut him off and he hands the sheet of paper I was sent through message. He pointed to a paragraph with a pen and I quickly read through it seeing that it stated the hired must be a live in nanny for the job.

"If you would have read the whole document then you would have known. I mean I can find someone else to-"

"No!" I stood up yelling and he crossed his arms looking at me sternly.

"I would very much appreciate it if you didn't interrupt me a second time. As I was saying tomorrow at noon my driver will be at your place don't make him wait..." I grabbed my purse and hid the smile by biting my lips.

"Thank you so much" I walked out the office and felt slightly embarrassed by him telling me not to interrupt but I didn't care since I got the job.

-

I happily drove into a McDonald's drive thru and ordered a milkshake with a big mac along with medium fries. I ordered something for Jennie and went to the next window to pay.

It took me about ten minutes to reach the apartment building and I parked in the garage. I went inside the elevator and got off on the floor where the apartment was. I took out my keys and kicked open the door since my hands were full.

I kicked the door close with my foot and walk into the hallway seeing Jennie already looking at me from the couch. She get's up running towards me and I expected a hug but instead Jennie grabs the bag of food from me and kisses my cheek.