FIFTY SIX

"I never thought it would get this big, but what does it matter?
Everything is already part of a plan"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"How was work today?" Jennie walked in with a bottle of water looking annoyed and tired already.

"This lady that I was going to hire was trying to fight with another bartender, because she bumped into her accidently and started saying all this bullshit. I tried helping the situation since they were about to fight and she ended up yelling at me too..." I shook my head knowing how annoyed Jennie must have felt.

"That's fucking stupid.. what happened then?"

"I had to get Gabriel from his office to handle it because she wanted to speak to the boss and then tried having me and the bartender fired. He also tried explaining how it was an accident but then she wouldn't take that for an answer so he ended up kicking her out... good day" I laughed grabbing my phone from the counter seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

"Where is Gabriel? Didn't you both come together?" Jennie nodded her head, drinking from the water bottle.

"Yeah but he told me to tell you that he had to make a call before I got out the car" I sighed stretching my back feeling the slight relief and Jennie walked out the kitchen leaving me alone.

"Hi baby" I jumped up when I heard his voice and felt his arms around me. I looked back smiling tiredly and I turned around pulling him in a hug by his waist. Gabriel laughed huskily and lifted my head up, kissing me lightly.

"Don't forget the appointment is at one" I watched him walk around the island grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

"I know, I was just about to remind you" He poured me a glass of apple juice and I thanked him.

"Mhm, I just wanted to make sure you knew before you went to work and lost track of time" I said watching him sit down across from me.

"I love you Gabriel" I muttered closing my eyes while drinking the juice and I walked over to him sitting down next to him.

"I love you too" I felt his lips on my head.

"You seem tired Gabriela, last night I told you not to wait up for me and you did" I rolled my eyes while they were still closed feeling like taking a nap.

"You work hard and do dangerous things, I want to be sure that you get home safe every time. I get scared when you leave the house because of what you do" I faced him and he nodded his head agreeing with me.

"I get it but you need to sleep for your health and the babies... okay?" I just nodded my head.

-

"Hi Gaby, how are you feeling today? Are you excited!" The sleep was getting to me, and Caitlin's bright energy made me feel even more tired.

"I am excited but tired at the moment" She laughed and I sat down on the exam bed and Gabriel sat on the black chair beside the door.

"Let's get started, you're thirty two weeks pregnant which means you're finally getting closer to your due date. A few things I want you to do even though you should know already at this stage, you need to take things easy and relax. Gabriel you have to start helping Gabriela with things she can't do anymore, since you are carrying twins there is a possibility of birthing early term. But no worries that's why I want you to relax as much as possible"

"Don't worry she won't be doing anything" Gabriel nodded his head while giving me a look and I look away rolling my eyes.

"Okay good, just lift up your shirt for me" Caitlin put on her gloves and placed the cold gel on my stomach. I closed my eyes almost falling asleep until I felt the pressure from the machine off of me.