FORTY NINE

"Put your kisses on my lips
We ain't here for playing these games
It's loving with a little twist
Get you hooked with just one taste"
__________________________

GABRIEL

"Sir what happened?" The doctor said pulling my attention away from Gaby who was taken away on a stretcher by other doctors and nurses.

"She was fine and then fell down, I saw blood coming down her legs. Is she going to be okay? The babies too?" The doctor nods her head and I watched as she looks around for something making me confused.

"I'm waiting for a nurse to hand me the medical file on Gabriela... remind me again, she is pregnant with twins?" One of the nurses who took Gaby came back with a file and handed it to her.

"She is, is this some type of sign of early birth... she's only five months, our pediatrician said that's the earliest she would go into labor is in her eighth month" I ran my hand through my hair and the doctor proceeded to hum to herself looking through her file.

"I don't think Gabriela is going into labor. It could be a sign of stress, when pregnant with twins, anything can stress her out easily so that's one thing you have to be careful with. If she knows your stressing out like this, Gabriela can be more stressed. I'm going to check on her and I'll come back with an update" The female doctor walked away and I went back to the waiting room where it was only Dalvin and I. My mother took the kids to their house tonight since I didn't want them to be alone even though I insisted on them staying at home with her.

I walked back inside the waiting sitting down near Dalvin only leaving a chair in between us. It was awkward since it was just the two of us here, so I took out my phone about to text my mother but got a call from my new ally Thomas Antonov.

"C'è un problema?" I said answering the phone in Italian just to mess with him, I never really liked him so it was nice to fuck with him.

(Is there a problem?)

"You fucker you know my Italian is ass" He yells in the phone with his thick accent and I roll my eyes annoyed that he decided to call right now out of all times.

"Why are you calling me? I'm busy if you didn't fucking know"

"Chase was been spotted, I got the information from your men... I will be traveling over there soon once I have things settled here" He laughed at the end of his sentence and I pull away the phone looking at it confused.

"Alright coglione let my men know when you're coming" I said quickly and then hung up the phone. I looked around incase a doctor was around but no one else was around but us. Dalvin was sitting down quietly staring outside the window.

(asshole)

"Listen about what happened between Gaby and I-" Dalvin began but I raised my hand up stopping him mid sentence not really wanting to hear it since I already heard most of it.

"It's none of my business what you guys talked about but I did tell you not to show up because of something like this. Let's not talk about this and hopefully the doctor will come soon" I said shutting down the conversation and going back on my phone, answering some emails waiting which felt like hours already.

-

It's been two hours and the doctor still hasn't come out. I closed my eyes about to fall asleep until I heard footsteps walking into the now more filled in ER.

"Mr.King?" I heard my name and I opened my eyes quickly, seeing the doctor standing by the door catching the attention of others. I quickly lifted myself up and walked up to her, stopping right in front of her seeing her soft smile.