SEVENTY

"You have stolen my heart, oh, yeah
Never let it go, oh, oh, no
Never let it go, oh, oh, oh"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Mio Dio, ragazzi, fate schifo a questo gioco" Aubrey sucked her teeth when her team which consisted of Luna and Clarissa didn't give her the right description of the words. She handed the phone do Enzo and he stood up smiling looking over at Gabriel and Dalvin.

(My goodness you guys suck at this game)

I was busy talking to Milah while we were drinking our second glass of champagne.

"Ehi! hai barato" Luna yelled and the timer stopped on the phone and Enzo turned around confused, looking back at his sister.

(Hey! you cheated)

"Che cosa?" He said astonished at the accusation making everyone laugh.

(What?)

"Non abbiamo imbrogliato e tu non hai prestato attenzione" Gabriel stood up with the bottle of rum in his hand, I laughed laying my head down against my hand that was on the sofa and I look to the side seeing Milah refilling my glass.

(We didn't cheat and you didn't pay attention)

"If you want to call us cheaters then we'll go again" Lorenzo said taking the phone back.

"U-um gatto?, leone?, what the fuck are you doing?" Gabriel said and I held in my laughter watching them play heads up.

(cat?,lion?)

"Wow Gabriel I had so much faith in you... It's a cane" Gabriel's uncle's placed the phone down and I look over at my brother seeing how confused he looked mainly because they were speaking in Italian which surprisingly he knows very little.

"You too Dalvin I'm very disappointed"

"I can't even understand half of the things you guys are saying" The kids roared in laughter after seeing Gabriel and Lorenzo cursing at each other in Italian. I stood up going to the kitchen about to pour myself some whiskey until someone behind me snatched it away.

(dog)

"What are you doing?" Whoever took it from me made me do a 180, and Gabriel placed my glass in the sink.

"Aren't you drinking a bit too much..." He comes close to me, placing both arms beside me trapping me between his arms. He leaned down, I smelled the rum from his breath but I knew he wouldn't get drunk off just one glass. I felt his cold lips on my neck then onto my shoulder. I giggled but it turned into a quiet moan, I looked behind me trying to contain my voice but I saw Ava coloring on the living room floor.

"Gabriel not here the kids..." I breathed in heavily and he pulled away grabbing my hand. Gabriel brought me outside inside the gigantic guesthouse that was in the backyard. In a hurry we walked inside the huge bedroom and Gabriel closed the door behind him.

"Are we really doing this in your grandmother's house?"

"Technically this isn't her place... none of my family stay here" I nodded my head and pushed Gabriel on the bed wanting him already.

"Taking control?" He smirked cockily and I got on top of his lap stripping out of the tank top I had on. I leaned down moving my hair out the way while kissing him and moving my hips listening to his groans. I felt his warm, rough hands on my back unclipping my bra. I pulled away from him and took off my bra letting him suck on my breast.