THIRTY THREE

"If it go down, I'm gonna protect you"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"How have you been? You look even sexier than before" Luke lifted up his hands, brushing his hand with his hands and I flinched hitting my back against the vending machine.

"And you're still a dick" I kneeled down grabbing all my snacks and I hear him chuckle darkly.

"Oh so you've changed... you seem bitchier, I remember you were a scared girl around me" I glared at him and Luke crossed his arms towering me.

"You're so fucking smart... now excuse you" I tried to walk around him but he pulled me back by my arm, yanking me back so I could be in front of him.

"Don't fucking touch me" I used my elbow to nudge him away from me and he moved back holding his hands up laughing.

"Why not? I'm just playing around you know, I missed you" Luke looked down at me and I sighed annoyed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you fucking idiot... now move you idiot" I tried going around him again but he slid in front of me, blocking me from leaving.

"Oh come on, we're just old friends talking, you know catching up... there's nothing wrong with that, is there?" The tall blonde leaned down getting closer to my face and I held in my breath instantly smelling the alcohol.

"I have a restraining order against you..."

"It expired last week sweetheart... you think I wouldn't know when it ended" He moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and I kicked him hard in the balls making him fall onto the floor hearing him groaning loudly.

"You fucking bitch" He stood up still with his hands cupping his pants and I started to walk down the hall as fast as I can but it was hard because of the IV. The door opened and came out Gabriel, the footsteps behind me stopped and Gabriel stood in front of me staring at me and Luke behind me.

"What's going on?" I turned around as he asked looking at Luke who was smiling like a fucking creep. His eyebrows scrunched up and I noticed Gabriel's hands fist, meaning he probably caught on. Luke's smile quickly dropped when Gabriel started walking towards him and he picked him up by his shirt, slamming him against the nearest wall I could hear the impact.

"D-dude what the fuck! Calm down you don't even know this slut" He said and I got a peek of Gabriel's face watching the anger show more on his face.

"You fucking douchebag I'm her boyfriend. You insecure piece of shit, weren't you the one that hit on women?" Gabriel punched him in his stomach and I was shocked that I couldn't speak.

"Me beating up on women? You're going to believe that psycho bitch, she was the abusive one is the relationship..." I made eye contact with Luke watching him wink at me.

"Fottuto bastardo" Gabriel punched him across the face and I gasped still holding onto the food with one hand and another holding the IV. My heart was pounding I wanted to tell Gabriel to stop but this is something that Luke deserved. I felt a slight relief watching Gabriel beat up on Luke after months of abuse from him.

(Fucking bastard)

"Gabe that's it" I forgot that we were in the hospital. I tried to reach for him but I forgot about my hands the items I was holding. I kicked my hospital room door open and I laid the snacks down on the chair and walked back outside watching Luke getting punched repeatedly eventually knocking out leaving Gabriel who was standing over his unconscious body with bloody fists.