FORTY ONE

"whenever you're not in my presence
It feels like I'm missing my blessings"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I woke up, my vision blurred, and a huge headache. I moved my head and cried when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I groaned lifting my head up slowly seeing that I was in a very well decorated room and I knew that we were in a hotel. I looked down seeing that I was now tied to a more comfortable chair.

"Ariel baby I think she's up" Chase came out another door that was connected to this one and came up to me, kneeling down when he stopped in front of me. I looked down feeling exhausted for not getting any sleep, and I was so hungry. The man was staring intensely and when I looked away he grabbed my chin roughly forcing me to look at him.

"You're bleeding... that's fun" He stood up and I stayed silent.

"How the hell.." I muttered still feeling drowsy.

"It's nice to see you again" He puts his hand out for me to shake and I look up annoyed.

"My hands are tied you dumbass" My voice comes out a bit groggy and he laughs loudly like it was funny.

"Oops my bad.. I told my men not to tie your hands.. but I guess that was Ariel's doing" He said and walks around me.

"Aren't you in the Mexican Mafia?" I say and Chase stops in front of me bending down to my level.

"I am the Mexican mafia sweetheart... the leader unlike Gabriel who sucks at keeping those he loves safe" I felt my hair being moved to my back and I held in my disgusted reaction.

"What are you going to do to me?" I felt my heart beating faster anticipating the response.

"I'm playing a friendly game with Gabriel.. I know he's willing to pay any amount to have you back... in one piece"

"I fucking hate you both" I breathed in heavily.

"Just kill me" My eyes fixated on the gold ring.

"Now that wouldn't be fun would it?.. nice try though" He walks out the room leaving me alone in the champagne colored hotel room.

-

"Hello!" I yelled and waited incase someone heard me. I breathed in shakingly and the doors opened slamming against the wall. I looked around seeing the group of men walking in including Chase and Ariel holding hands. I was being untied out of my seat and  two strong men picked me up by my arms holding me up.

"Where are you taking me?" I looked around trying to free myself from them but their grips on my arms got tighter.

"Charity..." That's all Chase said and he smiled at Ariel.

"Take her up to the other room to have her ready... she has to look beautiful"

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to free myself but they continued to drag me out the room.

"Stop moving bitch" One of the yelled as they pushed open to the door to the other connected room and I was thrown onto the floor.

"You fucking idiots... I'm pregnant!" I yelled holding onto my belly and they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and I just scoffed.

"Put this dress on" Another man came somewhere else and threw the dress black dress along with some other fabric in the bed. I stood up grabbing the dress seeing that it was an old Chanel dress and I looked around at the three men in the room who were expecting me to undress in front of them.