TWENTY SIX

"I want you to love me"
__________________________

GABRIEL

"Gabriela... you've gone quiet on me" She jumped up and looked at me confused with her doe brown eyes.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something" She stood up grabbing her makeup bag and took it with her inside the bathroom making me sigh.

She's been like this for a few days making me think that I did something to make her like this. She's been distant, making it harder for me to ask her to be my girlfriend so I don't know anymore. I've been holding off asking her for the first day she started acting like this but I'm getting tired of her shit.

I stood up from the bed fixing up my shirt and I opened the bathroom door seeing curling her hair in front of the mirror while playing music on her phone.

"Gabriel, I'll be out in a few just let me fix my hair" We made eye contact through the mirror and I could tell she was already annoyed from her tone which put me in a mood cause I did absolutely nothing.

"You haven't been talking to me lately, did I do something?"

"No you didn't Gabriel, I'm not in the talking mood right now please just go" Gabriela unplugged the curling iron once she finished and opened her makeup bag taking out eyeliner.

"We need to talk about how you've been distant with me these past few days"

"For the love of god. I don't want to fucking talk!" She walked towards me and I walked out the bathroom watching as she slammed the bathroom door in my face.

I breathed in not wanting to argue but Gabriela's attitude is one thing that I fucking hated.

"Be a fucking bitch" I yelled walking out the room and went downstairs to hearing the music grow louder. I went to the backyard seeing Jayden and his friends talking and Aubrey with some of hers. I walked back in the house seeing Ava jumping happily and she smiled once she saw me.

"Daddy! Look Aubrey's friend gave me one of her toys" Ava held up the monster high dolls and I nodded my head, turning my attention to the high heel sounds coming downstairs. I made eye contact with Gabriela and even though she looked beautiful, I couldn't be mad at her for long.

"Fine we can talk" She said and I crossed my arms together staring at her like she's gone mad.

"Now you want to talk after I've been trying to for the past few days, we can talk later when I say so. It's Jaydens birthday and I don't want your fucking attitude getting in the way of it" I couldn't believe she would want to talk now during Jayden's party...

GABRIELA

He walked away angrily with Ava and I sighed knowing that I fucked up. I walk inside the kitchen where most of the adults were and open the fridge grabbing a cold corona bottle, opening it with a bottle opener on the fridge.

"I can't believe Jayden is already sixteen..." I look beside me noticing that it was Gabriel's mom and she stood tall with her heels.

"Yeah, he's old now" I laughed drinking the beer.

"How have you been?" I made eye contact with Gabriel's beautiful mother as she moved a little closer to me.

"I'm doing good for the most part, how are you and Mateo?" I ask and she smiles drinking the tall thin glass of rosé champagne while looking around.